PDA

View Full Version : I am a loser that has never been laid.

bholdr
05-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Is anyone/ everyone else getting totally sick of all the stupid my GF left me,
i have no life,
how to handle this girl situation,
i am such a pimp
posts? I know I am.

of course, it can be done tastefully and honestly... the bruiser's post comes to mind. but, still... c'mon do you really think the dudes on a nerd-heavy internet forum are actually going to help? just PM bison, fer god's sake.

bholdr
05-10-2005, 06:48 PM
personally, i started out in the "i'm happy to help" category, but that got depressing, now i'm leaning towards "i get laid, they are pathetic"

bholdr
05-10-2005, 06:50 PM
OK who's the guy that said "oot changed my life" i want details.

i haven't seen a good sucess story yet, which is one of the things that led me to make this post...

tbach24
05-10-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i haven't seen a good sucess story yet, which is one of the things that led me to make this post...

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't me, but it didn't dawn upon me until I read some of these threads that there is no harm in just going up and talking to a girl...now only if I could find one /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Phoenix1010
05-10-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't me, but it didn't dawn upon me until I read some of these threads that there is no harm in just going up and talking to a girl...now only if I could find one /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go.

http://img178.echo.cx/img178/7390/blowupdoll6ga.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

tbach24
05-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Sorry, I don't want used one's.

Johnny Richter
05-10-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I don't want used one's.

[/ QUOTE ]
hahah

MoreWineII
05-10-2005, 07:22 PM
I don't care but I don't think it hurts the forum. Read down the topics on the front page and tell me again whether you think 'woe is me girls wont [censored] me' posts clog up this forum.

The correct answer is be an [censored], [censored] as many chicks as you can, find a cool one eventually, start a family or adopt some dogs, whatever. And it's not close.

SackUp
05-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Where is the option for

"no I don't care about these fools, but it can be entertaining to read how socially inept and retarded people can be and then make fun of them for it"

mason55
05-10-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
personally, i started out in the "i'm happy to help" category, but that got depressing, now i'm leaning towards "i get laid, they are pathetic"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah especially when it's the same damn questions asked every time. I liked helping a couple people but jesus it's depressing to see how lame so many people are. I guess that's why they play poker where they don't have to talk to anyone but at least feel like they're getting social interaction.

Blarg
05-10-2005, 07:47 PM
I think really thinking at all about how much other people get laid is a sure sign something bad is going on.

KDawgCometh
05-10-2005, 07:47 PM
I picked the clogging up the forum option just to think of myself as a prick. Naw, these woe is me posts make me laugh, cause now they can share in my misery of not having a consistent girl in my life

Jules22
05-10-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think really thinking at all about how much other people get laid is a sure sign something bad is going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

theBruiser500
05-10-2005, 10:29 PM
i should be the only one allowed to do it

wacki
05-10-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone/ everyone else getting totally sick of all the stupid my GF left me,

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as Blarg, bernie, sublime, and NoThumb keep posting in those threads, I will keep reading them.

KaneKungFu123
05-10-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i should be the only one allowed to do it

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah. i think when you do it, you do it with more hnesty and straight fowardness, while the other guys only give you half the story, like Al in pyschology blaming poker for his failed relationships....

theBruiser500
05-10-2005, 10:54 PM
kane you never replied to my pm

bholdr
05-10-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

As long as Blarg, bernie, sublime, and NoThumb keep posting in those threads, I will keep reading them.

[/ QUOTE ]

good point. the responses are always far more entertaining than the posts.