PDA

View Full Version : 88 multiway - lost, very very lost.

ipp147
05-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Ok, the cast.

UTG was playing tight passive preflop and weak passive postflop

MP was a table coach who scared a fish away earlier. He plays too loose/passive preflop 48/10. He also calls down far too much postflop when it should be obvious he is beat.

SB is loose passive preflop and aggressive with any piece of the board as well as draws postflop but not stupid aggressive - decent aggressive.

I hoped that UTG might raise my flop bet, when he didn't I wasn't sure what to do next.

Anyway, once you call preflop, whats your plan?

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, MP calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, SB calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, SB folds.

River: (9 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG folds.

Final Pot: 11 BB

Alobar
05-10-2005, 06:09 PM
I bet the river and fold to a riase. I Really dont like check/call given the table lineup

Chobohoya
05-10-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I bet the river and fold to a riase. I Really dont like check/call given the table lineup

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. This seems a pretty easy place to bet-fold.

Subby
05-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Yeah - but there has to at least be a small chance that table coach is bluffing, right? Seems like the check-call gives you the best of both worlds here...

Alobar
05-10-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah - but there has to at least be a small chance that table coach is bluffing, right? Seems like the check-call gives you the best of both worlds here...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
MP was a table coach who scared a fish away earlier. He plays too loose/passive preflop 48/10. He also calls down far too much postflop when it should be obvious he is beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

krishanleong
05-10-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

easy bet-fold.

Krishan