PDA

View Full Version : Im destroying this game, (caution poker content)

jack spade23
05-10-2005, 04:22 PM
the hardest poker you will ever play (http://zone.msn.com/en/texasholdem/default.htm)

cokehead
05-10-2005, 05:23 PM
wow the dealer is a maniac. capping the river with 3 high is interesting.

sexypanda
05-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Dealer sucks. He pretty much bets everytime he has nothing, and checks his good hands. When I first started playing, I'd log on a couple hours here at work, I think it actually hurt my game. Value bet like mad, and you'll win every time. Pretty much check call all above average hands, raise-reraise-cap whenever you hit, and fold any real rags.

Thythe
05-10-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dealer sucks. He pretty much bets everytime he has nothing, and checks his good hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

The dealer resides in a world known as the bizarro world, like Bizarro Superman, Superman's exact opposite, who lives in the backwards Bizarro world. Up is down, down is up, he says hello when he leaves, goodbye when he arrives.

Brainwalter
05-10-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dealer sucks. He pretty much bets everytime he has nothing, and checks his good hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

The dealer resides in a world known as the bizarro world, like Bizarro Superman, Superman's exact opposite, who lives in the backwards Bizarro world. Up is down, down is up, he says hello when he leaves, goodbye when he arrives.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't it be "badbye?"

Thythe
05-10-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't it be "badbye?"

[/ QUOTE ]

no. it's still a goodbye.

The Goober
05-10-2005, 09:31 PM
For some reason I felt the need to play until I busted the computer, which took much longer than it shoud have. MSN poker is rigged!