PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Park Boys

Malone Brown
05-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Just out of curiosity, do American's watch this show? Do you even have access to it in the states? I personally think Trailer Park Boys is up there with Family guy and Arrested Development as one of the funniest shows on TV right now. How about fellow Canadians? Many of you watching it?

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 11:51 AM
No clue what this is.

Malone Brown
05-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Link (http://www.showcase.ca/trailerparkboys/about/)

You are missing out on a whole lot...download an episode, if you ant sense of humor at all I promise you will love it.

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are missing out on a whole lot...download an episode, if you ant sense of humor at all I promise you will love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a typo or some weird Canadian term I haven't heard of? I'm going to watch this. It looks like it might be funny. I wasn't even aware there was such a thing as Canadian trailer trash.

Malone Brown
05-10-2005, 12:38 PM
*have*

afk
05-10-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No clue what this is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give the second opinion and back up the OP's point. Trailer Park Boys is a really, really funny show.

Also - Anybody remember that band "Sandbox" from a good solid 10 years ago? They were a one hit wonder, but Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys played guitar in that band.

Malone Brown
05-10-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No clue what this is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give the second opinion and back up the OP's point. Trailer Park Boys is a really, really funny show.

Also - Anybody remember that band "Sandbox" from a good solid 10 years ago? They were a one hit wonder, but Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys played guitar in that band.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did not know this...interesting.

afk
05-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeah a friend of mine told me that. I'm pretty sure it's true. The local club I see a lot of concerts at has pictures of all the bands who've played there up on the wall - we found the Sandbox picture a while ago and I'll be damned if that isn't him in the picture.

SmileyEH
05-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Trailer Park Boys is probably the funniest show in existence.

Creepy Bible Salesman: "Can you....read my son?"
Bubbles: "That depends, can you go [censored] yourself?"

-SmileyEH

Malone Brown
05-10-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

I think either you find this show hilarious, or you just don't get it. Ricky and Randy are probably two of the funniest characters I've seen on any show.

Malone Brown
05-10-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

Aslo, if you haven't seen the TPB christmas special it's a great one to download. It explains why Randy never wears a shirt, how J-roc became J-roc, how Mr. Leahy and Randy hooked up, how Bubbles got his bubble machine etc. Great episode.

Zygote
05-10-2005, 05:39 PM
i don't think it airs in america. i've only seen a bit of an episode and nothing really struck me. maybe i didn't give it enough attention.