PDA

View Full Version : Golden Palace Poker and skins ? and a Stars rant.....

Badboyy
05-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Before my new addiction to whoring , Golden Palace Poker was my home base site. I really like the software and the horrible euro players. What i really enjoy about the software is that when " all in " in ring games youre cards and , heads up of course , opponent cards flip up , unlike UB, Party , Stars etc... where you have to guess at what outs you have , here you know right away how far ahead or behind you really are real time. Im speaking NLH of course.

Anyway I just recently found out there are around 13 or so skins of Victor Chandler aka Golden Palace Poker , Doyles Room etc.. So my question is for those experianced whores , can they each be done ? Any ideas ?

I know all about the action points etc..and the hassle of giving ID before cashing out , but are they like Prima where you just need a different nickname ? I noticed its only a 20% signup but since i like the games anyway , i would mind going through each one. Please help whores.

Oh by the way i did the recent Stars reload, havent played there in years... and i now know why. -360.00 after bonus clearing at .50/1.00 NL 1550 hands. F@ck RiverStars, they can keep their rock gardens no fish having no payoff on my sets bastard site.

Dariel86
05-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Try bonuswhores, they might have some inside info.

Badboyy
05-10-2005, 10:05 AM
some good whores here who might help. Plus im terrible at forum stuff i cant imagine trying to sign up at another forum. I like this one , im the biggest lurker there is !!

rooney
05-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Not sure if it helps you but ive played at both Golden Palace and Doyles Room

playersare
05-10-2005, 11:46 AM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=2344368

I don't think you can register at any of the Victor Chandler skins if you are from the US.

naschburger2
05-11-2005, 01:02 AM
yes if from USA cannot play at victorchandler. Also you cannot play at prima sites with different nicknames you must use the same nickname as far as I know and I am on about 10 with the same nickname