PDA

View Full Version : Empire Account loss Question

vipon
05-10-2005, 08:51 AM
For all those who lost their account Bonus Whoring on Empire, how does this work? I assume they lock your account and not let you play but what happens to the funds you have in the account?

ThX

JordanIB
05-10-2005, 09:34 AM
I'll answer that, but only in a new thread...

Smackdab
05-10-2005, 11:24 AM
According to the canned response from vip@empirepoker.com they are refunding any funds still in the account. Wonder how much they stand to gain off those who have misc. cents in account? Think they will refund those via IGM?

DeepBlue
05-10-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
According to the canned response from vip@empirepoker.com they are refunding any funds still in the account. Wonder how much they stand to gain off those who have misc. cents in account? Think they will refund those via IGM?

[/ QUOTE ]

Friend of mine had only cents left and got a refund of 5 $ yesterday via neteller.

dabluebery
05-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Hmm. I know for a fact I had .93 in my account when I pulled out because I was worried about closures, then got shut down. Wonder what'll happen.

Rob

AncientPC
05-10-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Friend of mine had only cents left and got a refund of 5 $ yesterday via neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems to be what happened, $5 seems to be the minimum amount they can send.

TemetNosce
05-10-2005, 01:39 PM
This is a better scam than the rounding off scheme that Michael/Samir/Peter came up with in "Office Space"

Vern
05-10-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same, my $0.97 beame $5.

Aytumious
05-10-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same, my $0.97 beame $5.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you guys bother to contact the email address about the account closure, or did they automatically just send your $$$ along to neteller? Those bastards can buy me lunch.

dabluebery
05-10-2005, 04:03 PM
I contacted Empire, and they gave me $5 on my $0.93.