PDA

View Full Version : Ticket to any sporting event in the world or a night with any girl?

partygirluk
05-10-2005, 08:07 AM
So I'm discussing this with another two plus twoer and he asks me which I rank higher, World Cup Tickets or Heidi Klum.

If I was offered either tickets to the WC final or a night of Heidi, I'd go for Heidi. But were England guaranteed to reach the final, I'd go for the ticket.

So here is the scenario:

You are offered the choice of either

i) Tickets to any sporting event in the world. You can choose one of the teams that is participating.

ii) A night of passion with anybody in the world.

there is one proviso

1) If you choose the night of passion it takes place at the same time as i) and you can't watch the sporting event.

tbach24
05-10-2005, 08:11 AM
I hate going to sporting events so this is easy. Do I get to watch the game afterwards on tv?

partygirluk
05-10-2005, 08:11 AM
I'd choose tickets to England in the WC final over

http://www.adoredcelebrities.com/heidi_klum/images/heidi11.jpg

but it is damn close and I could change my mind.

DBowling
05-10-2005, 08:13 AM
tivo

spamuell
05-10-2005, 08:19 AM
If I choose the sporting event, can I watch Heidi Klum having sex afterwards?

partygirluk
05-10-2005, 08:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If I choose the sporting event, can I watch Heidi Klum having sex afterwards?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah sorry I asked her but she doesn't like people watching us.

PoBoy321
05-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Tickets. I can get laid whenever I want.

handsome
05-10-2005, 08:49 AM
This is really too easy. The 2nd option is priceless.

J_V
05-10-2005, 08:58 AM
I can buy tickets.

daveymck
05-10-2005, 09:09 AM
England in the WC Vs Choice of woman = Woman (sky+ the match and watch with a 10 second delay).

Sunderland in the CL final vs Choice of woman = CL final

IndieMatty
05-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Jets Superbowl? Knicks Game 7 Finals? I already have plenty of sex. I'm going to the game. Anything other then that....Klum's gonna get it bad.

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can buy tickets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. This was easy.

willie
05-10-2005, 09:31 AM
the woman.

in a walk.

Yeti
05-10-2005, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
England in the WC Vs Choice of woman = Woman (sky+ the match and watch with a 10 second delay).

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on bro. I'm sure you'd last longer than 10s with Ms. Klum.

jba
05-10-2005, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can get tickets to a little league game anytime I want, but that wasn't the question, was it?

daveymck
05-10-2005, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can get tickets to a little league game anytime I want, but that wasn't the question, was it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree to a point but you cant close your eyes and imagine you are at the World Series at a little league game, which is why for me some sporting events would easily take priority and its not even close.

Uston
05-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Couldn't you just buy World Series tickets? Unless the game is at Fenway or Wrigley, it probably wouldn't cost more than $500. I'm pretty sure Jessica Alba isn't going to have sex with a complete stranger for $500 or less.

daveymck
05-10-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Couldn't you just buy World Series tickets? Unless the game is at Fenway or Wrigley, it probably wouldn't cost more than $500. I'm pretty sure Jessica Alba isn't going to have sex with a complete stranger for $500 or less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its at the same time though so you would either have to do it in the stadium toilets (not classy but not out of the question neither) or in your seat and risk getting thrown out of the game.

BreakfastBurrito
05-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Am I the only one who is unimpressed with going to live sporting events in general? I find a crowded bar almost always a better environment to watch a game than the stadium. Whenever I'm actually at the game, the reality of it being just a bunch of guys playing a game hits me pretty hard, and makes it seem pretty unimportant. Somehow, on TV the game stays bigger than life and of utmost importance.

For me, college football is the only sport where it truly kicks ass to be at the game. And perhaps if I could be guaranteed a great boxing match, I'd really want to be there too.

doppler
05-10-2005, 11:19 AM
I don´t give a [censored] about sports, so this is easy.

Sex > Sports

chaas4747
05-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Tivo + sex = easy decision.

partygirluk
05-10-2005, 11:23 AM
For those of you who vote for sex, what kind of event would cause to decline the night of lust?

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For those of you who vote for sex, what kind of event would cause to decline the night of lust?

[/ QUOTE ]

A cage match. You against 100 five year olds armed with butcher knives.

mmbt0ne
05-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Every team I follow has been to a championship game/series post-1998 except the Thrashers (who are brand new) and the Hawks (who just straight up blow).

While it would be nice to see the Hawks in the finals, it wouldn't be as nice as Jennifer Love Hewitt. Or maybe I could get Ashley Judd and then we could tivo the UK championship game and then watch it afterwards.

Actually, on second thought, if I could set up GT/FSU or GT/UGA in the BCS championship game, I might give up the sex to go to that. I would have to be fairly sure of a win however I think.

BreakfastBurrito
05-10-2005, 11:34 AM
wouldn't being sure of a win take the fun out of it? By the way, GT/UVA 98' was the best sporting event I've ever been to. I'd give up sex to go back in time and just be at that game again.

slickpoppa
05-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Sorry, I gotta go see about a girl

mmbt0ne
05-10-2005, 11:44 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
wouldn't being sure of a win take the fun out of it? By the way, GT/UVA 98' was the best sporting event I've ever been to. I'd give up sex to go back in time and just be at that game again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I mean I would rather bang Jennifer if Tech was a 20 point dog or something like that. So far the best game I've been to is either Auburn/GT in 03, or GT/OSU at the final four 2 years ago. I'm hoping this year's UGA/GT game cracks that list.

Worst game was VT/GT this past year. Who gives up 22 points in 6:30?

SackUp
05-10-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I gotta go see about a girl

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are slapping yourself for posting this cornball line.

"how you like them apples?"

Though I do agree this is an easy choice.

I'm a diehard for sports, but watching a game just doesn't even come close.

Boris
05-10-2005, 12:13 PM
with television production being what it is today, you get a much better viewing experience in front of a tv. take the girl.

partygirluk
05-10-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
with television production being what it is today, you get a much better viewing experience in front of a tv. take the girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Atmosphere

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Atmosphere

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Obnoxious, screaming drunks fighting with their wives, buddies, and everyone else around them does improve the experience. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

apd138
05-10-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I mean I would rather bang Jennifer if Tech was a 20 point dog or something like that. So far the best game I've been to is either Auburn/GT in 03, or GT/OSU at the final four 2 years ago. I'm hoping this year's UGA/GT game cracks that list.

Worst game was VT/GT this past year. Who gives up 22 points in 6:30?

[/ QUOTE ] I'm going to have to reference the Ole Miss vs South Carolina game in 2003 in which South Carolina scored 4 td's in 13 min to still lose by 3, but also blow my cover by 3.

maldini
05-10-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can buy tickets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. This was easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

watching the US in a WC final would make me sh1t my pants. i would remember it forever. having sex with anyone i wanted? i've had sex with hot girls and mediocre girls. after about 6 months i cant remember which was better.

shant
05-10-2005, 01:03 PM
I haven't voted yet, but there is no way this is even close.

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can buy tickets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. This was easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

watching the US in a WC final would make me sh1t my pants. i would remember it forever. having sex with anyone i wanted? i've had sex with hot girls and mediocre girls. after about 6 months i cant remember which was better.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you'd rather s[/b]hit your pants than have sex?

maldini
05-10-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can buy tickets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. This was easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you'd rather s[/b]hit your pants than have sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd rather sh1t my pants while watching the US play. if its between shitting my pants and sex i'd lean toward the sex.

if the poll was watch the US play in the WC final with pants full of your own [censored] or have sex with anyone once, its still not close.

Aytumious
05-10-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm surprised the vote is so close.

Yobz
05-10-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don´t give a [censored] about sports, so this is easy.

Sex &gt; Sports

[/ QUOTE ]

Here here

Boris
05-10-2005, 01:45 PM
This isn't what partygirl is talking about. Atmosphere is the british euphamism for hooliganism.

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This isn't what partygirl is talking about. Atmosphere is the british euphamism for hooliganism.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's pretty much what I just described. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

BreakfastBurrito
05-10-2005, 01:52 PM
You can get great atmosphere in a sports bar. People are going just as nuts, plus it's warm and the food and drinks are better and much much cheaper.

johnd192
05-10-2005, 01:56 PM
One night with Heidi Klum and it't not even close.

swede123
05-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Let's see...

Watching http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~xuemingq/myInterests/jordan/michael_jordan014.jpg at the height of his career, like beating the Blazers in 1992, or getting it on with http://www.trailerland.com/images/Monica/061.jpg

I choose Monica.

Swede

bernie
05-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Married

Girlfriend

Gay

Impotent

Performance anxiety

Victim of castration

Incarceration

any others?

b

car ramrod
05-10-2005, 02:13 PM
victim of castration. lol

Even so, I'd take the girl and have fun with her, sucks I don't have my best part, but I'd rather have Heidi Klum naked in my bed than watch a damn ball game.

gumpzilla
05-10-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i've had sex with hot girls and mediocre girls. after about 6 months i cant remember which was better.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems to me like an issue that not enough people are addressing. Take whatever super hot chick you want, there's still not a lot of evidence to suggest she's going to be awesome in bed.

bernie
05-10-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Even so, I'd take the girl and have fun with her, sucks I don't have my best part, but I'd rather have Heidi Klum naked in my bed than watch a damn ball game.

[/ QUOTE ]

If ya don't have it between the hips, ya gotta have it between the lips. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
b

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i've had sex with hot girls and mediocre girls. after about 6 months i cant remember which was better.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems to me like an issue that not enough people are addressing. Take whatever super hot chick you want, there's still not a lot of evidence to suggest she's going to be awesome in bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no guarantee the sporting event isn't going to be a dud either. but bragging rights alone would make it worthwhile. and on the topic of remembering how good she was, i'm pretty sure i wouldn't forget her like i might some random bar skank.

ddubois
05-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Look at it based simply on scarcity: Thousands of people attend the Superbowl every year, but it's unlikely thousands of people get to shag &lt;insert your favorite hottie&gt; every year.

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Look at it based simply on scarcity: Thousands of people attend the Superbowl every year, but it's unlikely thousands of people get to shag &lt;insert your favorite hottie&gt; every year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you picked tara reid.

bugstud
05-10-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you picked tara reid.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome

the question is substantially tougher if you make the caveat FRONT ROW TICKETS, but meh. I still take the ass, because it's for a full night.

dutchbrodymoss
05-10-2005, 05:01 PM
sex with lindsay lohan

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sex with lindsay lohan

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an interesting choice. She's not nearly as hott as many other's I'd choose, but I bet she's a great lay.

jdl22
05-10-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Sunderland in the CL final vs Choice of woman = CL final

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this in principle. I would go with Sevilla in the Champions League final. Any other sporting event and Salma Hayek is mine.

A key factor here is how good your favorite team is. My team is small so them making the CL final would be unbelievable (though we're looking good to make it into the CL next year), but if I liked say Real Madrid I don't think it would matter as much.

NLSoldier
05-10-2005, 05:24 PM
I voted ticket because the only way I will ever have a chance to see the Vikings in the super bowl is if I take this deal and personally put them there.

pryor15
05-10-2005, 05:24 PM
say it's larsen's perfect game or wilt's 100 points or something like that? do we have that option? if so...i don't know, that might change my vote.