Shawn_P's last post

[ QUOTE ]
Re: First blood Other Other Topics shawn_p 05/10/05 04:40 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Goddess's first post

[ QUOTE ]
Do you want shawn_p to die? Other Other Topics PokerGodess 05/10/05 04:40 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

I take back the one or two nice things I might've said.

Go kill yourself.

rmarotti
05-10-2005, 05:57 AM
Isn't the fact that they happened in the sae minute a problem for your theory? And did this really need it's own post? I'm going to start a poll to find out.

jason_t
05-10-2005, 05:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Shawn_P's last post

[ QUOTE ]
Re: First blood Other Other Topics shawn_p 05/10/05 04:40 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Goddess's first post

[ QUOTE ]
Do you want shawn_p to die? Other Other Topics PokerGodess 05/10/05 04:40 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

I take back the one or two nice things I might've said.

Go kill yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you now. I wasn't earlier, but more evidence came to light.

PoBoy321
05-10-2005, 05:58 AM
Go kill yourself, polltard.

JaBlue
05-10-2005, 06:00 AM
yeah it was pretty obvious when I noticed 'she' registerd 1.5 months ago but all of her posts are coming right now.

Blarg
05-10-2005, 06:01 AM
I don't know that you have proof, but I naturally assumed they were the same person until proven different. I'm the suspicious type, and they have a bit of the same kind of attention whoring in common.

Then again, I just enjoy a good conspiracy theory, and don't care much either way.

Chairman Wood
05-10-2005, 06:02 AM
Please share said evidence

PokerGodess
05-10-2005, 06:04 AM
[Quote]:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
So... do you think he really killed himself?

No. Idiot. I'm starting to believe that maybe you are him continuing the game.

Nope, but I made a prop bet with another twoplustwoer over whether he would go through with it or not. I layed $10 getting 10:1 odds and papa needs a new pair of shoes! Actually, if youre still alive shawn, you wont be needing your shoes anymore, you think I could have them? And also about that neteller account and poker account you wont be needing...

Which 2+2er would make a prop bet with someone that only has thirteen posts? Reveal who you are a gimmick account for, but currently I believe that you are shawn_p.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am really a regular in the substantive portions of the forum (mostly Mid-High NLPL and also Mid-High Limit.) I never post in OOT because I am a respected poster and people search my post record for its substance. I initially started this Gimmick account to see if anyone respected my posts in the NLPL-High forum (see my first post.) I am obviously not shawn because why would I start an account over a month ago, make one post asking about who the best posters are, and then kill myself... your theory has flaws.

But alas, he is asleep or dead. If he never posts again my bet is a push. I need evidence of his demise for a victory!

Also, with the whole 4:40 am thing wouldnt it make sense that time would pass as one acct was logged out of, the password from an old gimmick acct was looked up, and a new acct logged in?

I understand that you now want to believe that you didn't drive shawn to his death but at least I have plausable denyability... he was dead before I even made a post