PDA

View Full Version : Shawn_P *DELETED*

PoBoy321
05-10-2005, 05:17 AM
Post deleted by PoBoy321

jason_t
05-10-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else getting nervous about the fact that he hasn't posted in over a half an hour?

Although, I suppose an attention whore would do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's part of the act. And this thread is fueling his game.

Macdaddy Warsaw
Well, if he's dead, I'll be happy I didn't egg him on. Also, if he's dead, we'll find out about it tomorrow, I'm sure.

rmarotti
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding! Maybe start a poll about it though. . . .

ethan
05-10-2005, 05:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else getting nervous about the fact that he hasn't posted in over a half an hour?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's part of the act. And this thread is fueling his game.

[/ QUOTE ] This post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2328363&Fo rum=,,All_Forums,,&Words=&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Ma in=2328363&Search=true&where=&Name=13970&daterange =&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodypr ev=#Post2328363) may add some context to the shawn_p saga.

PokerGodess
05-10-2005, 05:32 AM
So... do you think he really killed himself?

jason_t
05-10-2005, 05:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Idiot. I'm starting to believe that maybe you are him continuing the game.

PokerGodess
05-10-2005, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, but I made a prop bet with another twoplustwoer over whether he would go through with it or not. I layed $10 getting 10:1 odds and papa needs a new pair of shoes! Actually, if youre still alive shawn, you wont be needing your shoes anymore, you think I could have them? And also about that neteller account and poker account you wont be needing...

ethan
05-10-2005, 05:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

jason_t
05-10-2005, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, but I made a prop bet with another twoplustwoer over whether he would go through with it or not. I layed $10 getting 10:1 odds and papa needs a new pair of shoes! Actually, if youre still alive shawn, you wont be needing your shoes anymore, you think I could have them? And also about that neteller account and poker account you wont be needing...

[/ QUOTE ]

Which 2+2er would make a prop bet with someone that only has thirteen posts? Reveal who you are a gimmick account for, but currently I believe that you are shawn_p.

bort411
05-10-2005, 05:52 AM
Best location ever.

ethan
05-10-2005, 05:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Best location ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you look through the other threads you'll find Jason has some company there.

I considered changing my loc to something inappropriate about 'sloppy 8ths', but figured I'd stick with the bad pun that's there now.

bort411
05-10-2005, 05:56 AM
I still think Jason's is best as he fits in the most information without the ...

PokerGodess
05-10-2005, 06:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which 2+2er would make a prop bet with someone that only has thirteen posts? Reveal who you are a gimmick account for, but currently I believe that you are shawn_p.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am really a regular in the substantive portions of the forum (mostly Mid-High NLPL and also Mid-High Limit.) I never post in OOT because I am a respected poster and people search my post record for its substance. I initially started this Gimmick account to see if anyone respected my posts in the NLPL-High forum (see my first post.) I am obviously not shawn because why would I start an account over a month ago, make one post asking about who the best posters are, and then kill myself... your theory has flaws.

But alas, he is asleep or dead. If he never posts again my bet is a push. I need evidence of his demise for a victory!

jason_t
05-10-2005, 06:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am really a regular in the substantive portions of the forum (mostly Mid-High NLPL and also Mid-High Limit.) I never post in OOT because I am a respected poster and people search my post record for its substance. I initially started this Gimmick account to see if anyone respected my posts in the NLPL-High forum (see my first post.) I am obviously not shawn because why would I start an account over a month ago, make one post asking about who the best posters are, and then kill myself... your theory has flaws.

But alas, he is asleep or dead. If he never posts again my bet is a push. I need evidence of his demise for a victory!

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me which poster you are, from that account. I won't reveal it.

jakethebake
05-10-2005, 09:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's probably already changed his 2+2 ID and will never post as shawn_p again just to leave us guessing. We'll know when someone else starts posting about never tipping.