PDA

View Full Version : Do you want shawn_p to die?

PokerGodess
05-10-2005, 04:40 AM
I have a sick desire to find out that he has killed himself. Is anyone with me?

PoBoy321
05-10-2005, 04:43 AM
Part of me says yes, but most of me says no, so no.

i wanna be me
there's fun - and then there's overKILL

seriously though, NO

rmarotti
Polltard.

PoBoy321
05-10-2005, 04:44 AM
I'm not sure if that word's acceptable. I wish there were some way to find out...

rmarotti
05-10-2005, 04:44 AM
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif PoBoy

Blarg
05-10-2005, 04:59 AM
He's just an attention whore. Highly successful one too.

That's why everyone's coming down so hard on him.

When a guy talks about killing himself by cutting his own throat, you know he's putting you on and going for the shock value. I think he's more likely to die by watching the Ice Capades twice in a row.

rmarotti
05-10-2005, 05:04 AM
That sh[/i]it can kill you?

Blarg
05-10-2005, 05:33 AM
We'll never really know. Who would have the guts to try it?

ethan
05-10-2005, 05:39 AM
Not in the slightest. If he's actually serious, then I truly hope he finds help instead of carrying it out.

He did post a few days ago saying "Shawn P has a new/old/renewed girlfriend. Yeah me."

So. Hope the kid's ok and just trolling.

edit - I'd go with about 99.99% troll, although he may actually have been dumped by someone named Lisa Nolan today.

Matty
05-10-2005, 05:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He did post a few days ago saying "Shawn P has a new/old/renewed girlfriend. Yeah me."

[/ QUOTE ]That sounds more like the drawn out end to a dramatic relationship than somethign good. It makes me take his suicide stuff a little bit more seriously.

PokerGodess
05-10-2005, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]That sounds more like the drawn out end to a dramatic relationship than somethign good. It makes me take his suicide stuff a little bit more seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I too feel kinda bad for mocking him (I wasn't aware of that previous post, I guess his heartbreak was real)

It makes me feel a little bit better that 1/3 of the people who responded so far voted with me that they hoped shawn_p did go through with killing himself. But boy am I going to have egg on my face if I wake up to a post on shawn's account from the person who found his lifeless body...

But hey, poker players were never known for their compassion, its his own damn fault for coming to us with his problems.

Lawrence Ng
05-10-2005, 06:38 AM
WHO THE [censored] ARE YOU????

Lawrence

PokerGodess
05-10-2005, 07:00 AM
I went back and read Shawn's old posts and apparently he is a dickhead. About 1/3 of his posts are about how much he hates tipping, one comment he made was:

"Well if I hit the bad beat jackpot at the lodge I would tip a dollar just like every other pot over fifty bucks I win. So you guys can do what you like with it. "

Now, I'm not saying that just because he was a bad tipper he deserved to die lastnight, but I have noticed that good tippers tend to be happier people... or is it that happier people tend to be better tippers... either way shawn wont be dolling out his $1 tips anymore. He is in hell with all other people who take their lives (its all in the bible.)