PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback: Opening and Closing Accounts on Non-Party Sites

THWAP!
05-10-2005, 04:27 AM
Hey,

I tried using the search function. Almost everything's about party/skins, et al. I want to know about the following sites:

-Absolute
-Full Tilt
-UltimateBet

If you already have accounts with them, is there any way to get rakeback? Should you close and then reopen accounts? Or, should you (ick) ask support?

TIA

RolldUp
05-10-2005, 04:47 AM
I wouldn't ask support about rakebake seeing that if you already are playing at a site without rakeback, i doubt they would voluntarily give up a portion of their revenue by allowing you to close your account for the sole purpose of signing up through an affiliate who offers rakeback.

RainDog
05-10-2005, 06:07 AM
I agree that they'd likely neglect to do so for you. But if'n they thought about it for one hot minute, they'd realize that you'll just go elsewhere and they'll be losing a player all together if they aren't willing to negotiate.

THWAP!
05-10-2005, 07:55 AM
well, sure. these are all arguments for why they wouldn't want to do it.

so, my questions are: (1) has anyone tried asking (and what responses did you get), and (2) have you just tried closing your account, deleting the software, and signing up a new account through an affiliate (or just signing a second one without even closing the first one at all)?

basically, given that i don't have rakeback on these three sites, how can i get it?

THWAP!
05-11-2005, 07:24 AM
bumppity bump