PDA

View Full Version : Can I Close my Party account and Open a New One?

Jman28
05-10-2005, 12:36 AM
I'm going from 8-12 tables soon and I only have rakeback on Empire and Eurobet.

I'd like to close my Party account and open a new one with rakeback (already have a guy lined up, no PMs please).

Is this difficult to do? Also, how do I go about it? I'd like to do this as un-shadily as possible; not using family names instead of mine, etc.

Thanks.

-Jman28

Jman28
05-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Anyone? Pretty please?

Freudian
05-10-2005, 01:37 AM
Normally you have to wait at least 3 months to open a new account. Also, Party has removed individual trackers so you might struggle to find yourself an affiliate.

Jman28
05-10-2005, 03:09 AM
And if I don't wait 3 months? Can I email them and ask to get around it somehow?

MicroBob
05-10-2005, 03:15 AM
since rake-back isn't allowed i think that asking them would be a bad idea.

they don't like it when someone closes and then opens a new account. that doesn't mean that they will catch you if you try it though. it might go unnoticed.

it's been done before...but party and skins have been changing things lately and it may or may not work as well as it has in the past.

Hard to tell.

Overdrive
05-10-2005, 04:33 AM
In the long lost ancient days of on-line poker (you know like two months ago) you could send Party an e-mail asking them to close your account, delete all Party software and Party traces from your computer, then just wait 6 months and open a new account with rakeback. But there really is no reason to even try this now, because Party is stamping out rakeback fast and furious. You are much better off having your rake back account at a non-party skin.

RolldUp
05-10-2005, 04:42 AM
I distinctly remember reading this exact same thread 3 times in the last 2 days.