PDA

View Full Version : Where to go Next?

XxGodJrxX
05-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Hello everybody. I am a relative beginner, got into playing poker a few months ago, read a few books (SSHE is my poker bible), etc. I deposited $50 into Party and with the $50 sign-up bonus turned it into about $230. The thing is that I feel kind of weird just playing there when I can go unto another site and clear a different bonus to build my small bankroll. On the other hand, playing where there are tougher games may not be worth it right?

I have been thinking about using one of the advertised affiliates to get Pokertracker for free and take my BR to Paradise. Are the .50-1 games there tough? Is it easy to clear the 500 hands required there? Would it maybe be more profitable to just buy Pokertracker and keep playing Party? Any advice would be very appreciated. Thanks.

-Freddie

playersare
05-09-2005, 06:43 PM
don't pay for anything that you can get for free from an affiliate. the 50c/$1 games are definitely tighter on Paradise comparted to Party, but I don't see how you would be "losing" money, at least not enough to justify paying $55 cash out of your own pocket.

Paradise rakes 25c out of $5 pots and gives back 10 cents in bonus.
Party rakes 50c out of $5 pots and gives back 20 cents in bonus.
so the rakeback equivalent ratio actually works out to be the same.