PDA

View Full Version : Zoo History Questions...

Rev. Good Will
05-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Just two random things I was wondering about the 2+2 forums, figured you guys would know.

How did Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif5/images/graemlins/spade.gif become the granne mae (thanks for teaching me how to play it btw /images/graemlins/wink.gif)?

Whats the connection with Brown Trout and 2+2'ers?

Thanks

Rev. Good Will
05-09-2005, 10:52 PM
bump for later day peeps

Smackdab
05-09-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just two random things I was wondering about the 2+2 forums, figured you guys would know.

How did Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif5/images/graemlins/spade.gif become the granne mae (thanks for teaching me how to play it btw /images/graemlins/wink.gif)?

Whats the connection with Brown Trout and 2+2'ers?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

A) Named after our own GRANNY MAE...presumably this hand is a better starting hand than AA or at least on par with it

B) Brown Trout feed on other fish

Badboyy
05-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Ok Im a lurker noob , today i decided to finally post since i lurk from work and cant sign in and im at home now i have some questions also....

1. Who is Granny Mae, why the big mistery ?
2. Is the picture of El Diablo ( crazy looking black guy ) his real picture ?
3. Why does Sup Bro not post anymore ?
4. Is the hot tub picture real ? Or some inside joke ?

Yes i am a noob. But i can not lurk anymore , i read this like a daily paper 4-5 hrs a day at work, my job is boring.

Now if I could only figure out how to post pics (im good with my digital camera and good at getting girls in front of it) I would definitely take my first plunge into OOT !!

Peca277
05-10-2005, 10:45 AM
OOT would welcome you with open arms. Setup a free account at Photo Bucket (www.photobucket.com) or a similar site. Then you click the "Image" link in the Instant UBB Code and put in the link for the pic. Look forward to seeing your work /images/graemlins/smile.gif

byronkincaid
05-10-2005, 11:20 AM
The Queen looks like a granny. May is the 5th month of the year. Why it's spades I don't know.

Edit to say I've just thought...with all the granny's a man posts, perhaps granny is a queen /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Smackdab
05-10-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The Queen looks like a granny. May is the 5th month of the year. Why it's spades I don't know.

Edit to say I've just thought...with all the granny's a man posts, perhaps granny is a queen /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK............Now why spades? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif