PDA

View Full Version : Ready to make a move - but where to?

MrBruno
05-09-2005, 03:51 PM
I've been playing on Paradise since beginning and just built my BR up to support 1/2 (300+BB). My question is, should I make the jump to Party/Empire? I've read so much in the past about how Party is "the" place to play, but I am curious to see if there are other sites that are as highly recommended... Maybe try Absolute? Stars? or ???

Sorry meant to say that I'll be playing 1/2 full (no 6-max yet)

Edit: For clarity, I have $600+ in the BR now.

Thanks in advance!

the_rookie
05-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Go to party and be a good bonus whore. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

AncientPC
05-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Party.

Greg J
05-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Whore the sh*t out ot Party skins while they are still whorable!

TheHammer24
05-09-2005, 04:03 PM
You're not ready to bonus whore the party skins just yet. In order to get the full potentail of their boni, it is important to make sure your bank account is at 500 dollars. I'd go somewhere else first, a few Prima skins, mabye a couple Cryptos if you think you can hold your own at 1/2. Then once your at 500 dollars proced to play all t he party skins, Party, Empire, Intertops, Eurobet, PokerNow, Multiway, collecting 100 dollars for 500 raked hands (700 at intertops 50 dollars at Eurobet). If you do not want to sign up for any of the previously mentioned sites, and you want to play at a party skin, play Eurobet. You can build up a 500 dollar bankroll, without sacraficing as much bonus money since they only offer a bonus up to 50 dollars. I reccommend following this sites reccomendations.

www.bonuswhores.com (http://www.bonuswhores.com)

playersare
05-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Party network has the best combination of signup bonus earning rates, softness of opposition and <gritting> rakeback opportunities. first two alone are enough to set foot though.

the_rookie
05-09-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're not ready to bonus whore the party skins just yet. In order to get the full potentail of their boni, it is important to make sure your bank account is at 500 dollars. I'd go somewhere else first, a few Prima skins, mabye a couple Cryptos if you think you can hold your own at 1/2. Then once your at 500 dollars proced to play all t he party skins, Party, Empire, Intertops, Eurobet, PokerNow, Multiway, collecting 100 dollars for 500 raked hands (700 at intertops 50 dollars at Eurobet). If you do not want to sign up for any of the previously mentioned sites, and you want to play at a party skin, play Eurobet. You can build up a 500 dollar bankroll, without sacraficing as much bonus money since they only offer a bonus up to 50 dollars. I reccommend following this sites reccomendations.

www.bonuswhores.com (http://www.bonuswhores.com)

[/ QUOTE ]

He said he had a 300+BB bankroll for 1/2.

playersare
05-09-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're not ready to bonus whore the party skins just yet. In order to get the full potentail of their boni, it is important to make sure your bank account is at 500 dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]
he DOES have >$500, 300+BB's at $1/2 limits.

dude, you're just regurgitating all the lines that other people gave to you not even a week ago, but in a mostly incorrect context. and what the heck is "Multiway"?

12ozLongneck
05-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Party and skins. Lots of good 9-max games there. If you're looking to cut your teeth on 6max at limits lower than, I'd recommend UB. I think Absolute and/or Pokerroom have lower limit 6max games as well, but I've yet to play at either of those places.