PDA

View Full Version : Less than 24 hours to buy WSOP Main Event ticket !!!

Miradorph
05-09-2005, 02:41 PM
For a $1,000 discount. I am selling my entry to the WSOP Main Event on ebay, the link is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6529980520#description and the auction is set to expire tomorrow ( 5/10) at this time.

If you were interested in playing at the World Series of Poker and wanted to register for a discounted price, bid today or contact me at Miradorph at Hotmail.com

Time is running out!

Jonathan /images/graemlins/spade.gif

kenberman
05-09-2005, 05:59 PM
the WSOP claims tickets are non-transerrable...how do you get around this?

Miradorph
05-10-2005, 08:16 AM
Good question.

The charity I won the seat from has not registered my name or anyone's name yet.

They are waiting for me to give them the name of the successful bidder for the entry spot before they go ahead and register the name.

zuluking
05-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Seeing that the OP has ZERO feedback on ebay, this is a bad bet.

Miradorph
05-10-2005, 11:19 AM
I don't expect anyone to send over the money immediately once the auction is over - if I were the winning bidder I'd want some assurances as well. I will set up a conference call with the WSOP Headquarters, myself, and the charity that I won the entry ticket from (One Family Fund) to discuss the logistics, and then get it in writing from all the parties involved that the money being sent to me is for a registration for the WSOP Main Event.

Simply put, I want to ensure that whoever is ultimately the winning bidder will feel like they are secure in the knowledge that this is not a scam before they send over the winning amount of money.

I wouldn't want to do it any other way if I were the buyer myself.

otnemem
05-10-2005, 04:05 PM
I'll trade you my Poker Room new player freeroll ticket.

i wanna be me
05-10-2005, 05:37 PM
how much did this WSOP entry go for?

MustBePayDay
05-10-2005, 09:27 PM
it didnt /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

i wanna be me
05-10-2005, 10:05 PM
ouch

people on 2+2 could probably earn it themselves for cheaper

trillig
05-10-2005, 10:25 PM
If your auction dies with no bidder, I suggest you find someone who will resell on ebay for you, with a great rating, like mine, but who is a serious reseller, for a reasonable fee.

There are a bunch!

Go here if interested:

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?TradingAssistant

ZERO rating and just made account is giant RED flag on ebay, someone new is best off selling mega cheap items to get their rating up, FIRST! [I realize this is of no help to you now]

On the shopping for items side, the biggest bargins can be had usually off folks with single digit ratings for the same reason, alas 9K is not a severe bargin for the typical shopper. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Bri, member of the perfect club /images/graemlins/wink.gif (at least on ebay)