PDA

View Full Version : My eurobet HHs are lost in the matrix

fluorescenthippo
05-08-2005, 11:23 PM
So i created a Eurobet account and when i click yes at the end of tourneys to have them sent to me they never actually send.
i thought this was because the email address they were to be sent to was the same one i used for empire. i changed it and it still doesnt work. any ideas?

Blarg
05-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Go to the web page. Log in your account. Check your messages. The hand histories will be there, with summaries.

suited_ace
05-08-2005, 11:28 PM
I left Eurobet a few weeks ago because they decided to stop sending tournament summaries.

Here's my original post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2249584&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1).

fluorescenthippo
05-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Due to the fact that im a moron and eurobets interface is poop, i cant find my messages. can you explain further?

suited_ace
05-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Instead of sending you an email to your personal address, they have a webmail system. If you click on "E-Message" it'll open a new browser window. Click on "Inbox", and that's where they summaries are supposed to be.

That was until Eurobet decided to stop sending tournament summaries to their players. That's what I was told, anyway. I took my BR and went to Empire because of that.

Blarg
05-09-2005, 12:50 AM
I was getting tournament summaries from them just yesterday.

They have, however, skipped some at points in the past. I missed a few days in a row's worth right around the 20th of April.

To the OP -- when you log in on the web page, look to where it says Accounts, the drop-down menu selector. Then select messages.

I wasn't able to do that the other day, but saw an icon to the right of where I'm describing of an envelope. Clicking on it took me to the message center.

shejk
05-09-2005, 07:47 AM
I'm not getting summaries.