View Full Version : American Dad Sucks

PoBoy321
05-08-2005, 10:19 PM
EOM

<font color="white"> Well everyone else is doing it. </font>

willie
05-08-2005, 10:34 PM
wrong

the season premier night last week- american dad was FUNNIER than the family guy.

give it a lil time.

bighomage
05-08-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the season premier night last week- american dad was FUNNIER than the family guy.

give it a lil time.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

PassiveCaller
05-08-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wrong

give it a lil time.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be smoking the good [censored].

toby
05-08-2005, 10:43 PM
I wasn't ecstatic about the season premier, but the one they showed on Super Bowl Sunday was hilarious

HopeydaFish
05-08-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't ecstatic about the season premier, but the one they showed on Super Bowl Sunday was hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't impressed with tonight's episode at all. It had a few funny moments, but not enough to keep me coming back each week for more.

I've been really happy to see that Family Guy has picked up where it left off. Tonight's episode was hilarious.

Actually, the Simpsons haven't been all that bad this year, either -- after about 5 or 6 years of pure garbage.

ethan
05-08-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wrong

[/ QUOTE ]
wrong
[ QUOTE ]
give it a lil time.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's my plan. It has a ways to go though.

Benholio
05-08-2005, 11:05 PM
I agree. I'm a big Family Guy fan, and I think the first couple new FG episodes were okay, but American Dad has been terrible.

-Skeme-
05-08-2005, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wrong

give it a lil time.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be serious. It's not funny at all. The new Family Guy was hilarious. The second episode hasn't been on yet, so no spoilers, please.

jakethebake
05-09-2005, 07:44 AM
I posted this last week. Horrible show. Not any better this week. WTF is with the alien living with them?

PoBoy321
05-09-2005, 07:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF is with the alien living with them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's gay.

jack spade23
05-09-2005, 09:00 AM
American Dad sucked. Fmaily guy wasn't as good as it has been, but it was still better than A.D.

ClaytonN
05-09-2005, 09:17 AM
American Dad's creaters said that "Unlike Family Guy which is a joke driven show, ours is more story driven".

Which means what they're trying to say is "Unlike Family Guy which is funny, American Dad is terrible."

The Family Guy series has succeeded in not sucking in its comeback on Fox. It can do better, and will do better in upcoming episodes and seasons.

American Dad, however, fell flat on it's face.

Pocket Trips
05-09-2005, 09:40 AM
I saw a preview of it in a movie theater a few weeks ago that was absolutely hysterical but so far the show has been very disappoiinting... There is potential for it to be a good show but so far it has sucked except for a few lines, most of which weren't very funny when you heard them in the show because you had heard them in the commercials promoting the show already.

In order for this show to be really good and funny I think it has to go in a direction of making fun of a lot of the "conspiracy theorists" who think the government is hiding things from, or conspiring against groups of people...They can use his job at the CIA to do many things that would be hysterical in this regard.... I think that was the reasoning behind the alien living with them but they have not exploited the comedic possibilities of this at all.. So far they have just said " oh look a CIA agent has an alien living with his family isn't that funny?" no it isn't