PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom of Heaven

fimbulwinter
05-08-2005, 04:34 PM
is the most critically overrated movie ever made. it was terrible. people laughed and booed throughout on opening night. the plot was sickeningly distorted, PC and contrived.

After having sat through that 2.5 hour failure of humanity, i feel those involved should be punished.

fim

tbach24
05-08-2005, 04:39 PM
here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2341089&page=&view=&s b=5&o=)

ThaSaltCracka
05-08-2005, 04:45 PM
you raelize I reviewed it before you right? I gave it a b-.

tbach24
05-08-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BLASPHEMY!

ThaSaltCracka
05-08-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BLASPHEMY!

[/ QUOTE ]I thought the battles were very well done, because they all seemed so chaotic, and I liked how it showed both sides as both good and bad. Lame script though, dialogue wise.

tbach24
05-08-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BLASPHEMY!

[/ QUOTE ]I thought the battles were very well done, because they all seemed so chaotic, and I liked how it showed both sides as both good and bad. Lame script though, dialogue wise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I could point out anything in paticular I disliked about the movie. It was just poorly put together, and I really hated Orlando Bloom in it. His character was a total retard.

ThaSaltCracka
05-08-2005, 05:05 PM
if you are refering to his decision not to take over the army of Jerusalem and have Guy killed, then yeah I agree, total retard.

BTW, Saladin looked a lot like OBL, and Saladin was "good" in the movie, I wonder if Scott did that on purpose.

tbach24
05-08-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you are refering to his decision not to take over the army of Jerusalem and have Guy killed, then yeah I agree, total retard.

BTW, Saladin looked a lot like OBL, and Saladin was "good" in the movie, I wonder if Scott did that on purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that's what I'm referring to. Also, he could've gotten laid by that chick again had he done it. I didn't think of it until now, but yes Saladin looks like OBL. Interesting.