PDA

View Full Version : BOOM!!!!

otnemem
05-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Congratulations, Scott Fischman. You have officially earned the presitigous title - Biggest Douche in the Universe. Ugh.

TomCollins
05-08-2005, 03:22 PM
What is your justification of the 9 month delay in this award?

trying2learn
05-08-2005, 04:48 PM
yeah, he may be a big douche...but posting something like this with no reason is fairly silly in itself.

imported_CaseClosed326
05-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Details?

RowdyZ
05-08-2005, 07:55 PM
He is posting Fischman reaction when he sucked out and knocked a guy out the Headsup challenge he pointed at the board and let a big BOOM out like he had done something besides get lucky.

RZ

otnemem
05-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Yes, while his douchiness has been in question for some time now, its extent was never clear. Today's roaring, "BOOM!!!!!" really cemented my suspicions. He's surpassed the finest in his field - Quaglar the Destructor, Damanta Unit 5, John Edwards, and Ursula the Giant Douche to seal his reputation as the biggest douche in the universe.

tylerdurden
05-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Whatever. That "boom" was positively cordial and civilized compared to the "fall over and have a siezure on the table" act he pulled in the WSOP.

imported_CaseClosed326
05-08-2005, 10:04 PM
very true

Russ McGinley
05-08-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever. That "boom" was positively cordial and civilized compared to the "fall over and have a siezure on the table" act he pulled in the WSOP.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Joe Awada, while Fischman was laying on it and screaming and celebrating, had dumped the whole table over and on top of Fischman's head, he would have instantly become my hero for life.

ZBTHorton
05-08-2005, 11:59 PM
You all act like if you were HU in a WSOP event and caught a miracle river card to basically give you a bracelet you would simply nod and wait for the next hand to start.

I probably would have done the same thing.

As for the boom...well...hehe.

tylerdurden
05-09-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You all act like if you were HU in a WSOP event and caught a miracle river card to basically give you a bracelet you would simply nod and wait for the next hand to start.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what I would have done.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you're a douche, too.

I'm not saying I'd be as reserved as Vogl, who could barely be prodded into being so audacious as to lift the cash over his head, but I'm not going to go into fake convulsions.

SoftcoreRevolt
05-09-2005, 01:41 AM
I was hoping he'd grab a ladder, climb up and elbow drop Fishman through the table. Then get up and scream OOOOHHHH YEAH.

Tyler Durden
05-09-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If Joe Awada, while Fischman was laying on it and screaming and celebrating, had dumped the whole table over and on top of Fischman's head, he would have instantly become my hero for life.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would have been so awesome/hilarious.

otnemem
05-09-2005, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

As for the boom...well...hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, then. I guess a man needs goals. You too can can capture this presitgious award and be admired by your peers. But you need to prepare, and we all know what that means. Baby steps, is what I'm saying.

Project One: Go to any Sunglass Hut kioske. Locate faggiest sunglasses on rack (clear lenses help, as does anything frameless). Purchase.

That's all there is to it! You're one step closer to being a bigger douche than you could ever imagine!

Nagoo81
05-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Goes the dynamite.