PDA

View Full Version : now for something completely different

stripsqueez
05-08-2005, 05:45 AM
the $30+$3's owe me $231 + interest after a spate of drug effected bigger game avoidance this weekend

revenge is the plan - so today i'm 4 handed in the SB with K3o - the blinds are 100/200 and i have T550 after posting - UTG who has around T2200 folds - big stack on the button limps - the big stack has been big for about the last 35 hands and has played all of those hands when it wasnt raised before it got to him and some of those too - his favourite move is to limp pre-flop - he does have a fold button but isnt keen to use it

i know about the BB too - he has T170 left after posting the BB - he has been disconnected for the last 6-7 hands

there are 5 hands left at this blind level

i push

stripsqueez - chickenawk

mcpherzen
05-08-2005, 05:56 AM
Maybe I'm missing something here.

Your hand is complete shite and you push into a guy who you acknowledge doesn't like to fold. Meanwhile, the BB is shorter than you and disconnected, meaning that if he doesn't get back online in 4 hands, he'll blind out and you'll make the money.

Personally, I'd fold into the money here and then do whatever (that is +ROI for this SNG, ya know?) from there, but maybe that's jsut me.

Sheesh.

--Z

treeofwisdom7
05-08-2005, 07:22 AM
"Personally, I'd fold into the money here and then do whatever (that is +ROI for this SNG, ya know?) from there, but maybe that's jsut me."

i like this guys point.. hmm if you strongly feel that hes not gonna come back then maybe i would fold too.. but i would prolly push. if he had something that beat me i think he would have tried to steal the dead money in the BB...

so what was the result i think he had a weak hand Qx, or something like that.. hopefully he doesnt have you dominated..

stripsqueez
05-08-2005, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I'm missing something here

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you got it all

[ QUOTE ]
Your hand is complete shite

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

[ QUOTE ]
and you push into a guy who you acknowledge doesn't like to fold

[/ QUOTE ]

he was a big enough chook that he might have folded but again you basically got it

[ QUOTE ]
Meanwhile, the BB is shorter than you and disconnected, meaning that if he doesn't get back online in 4 hands, he'll blind out and you'll make the money

[/ QUOTE ]

well as i undertsand the rules when he is forced all-in by the blinds he gets to play albeit disconnected - otherwise you again appear to understand

[ QUOTE ]
Personally, I'd fold into the money here and then do whatever

[/ QUOTE ]

folding into the money would involve folding my next BB and very likely my next SB - that leaves me with T250 with 8K on the table - it also assumes that the disconnected guy isnt forced to win a hand - i'm thinking that "whatever" means come third at best

[ QUOTE ]
Sheesh

[/ QUOTE ]

now your reading my mind

stripsqueez - chickenhawk