PDA

View Full Version : fat chick

augie00
05-08-2005, 04:15 AM
hello everyone. i am seveerly wasted and i just hooked up with a fat chick. she gave amazing head. i walked her home and came back and what do you know the first thting i do is post about it on 2+2 my room was here the whole time. my roommate is sleeping. wow. this is messed up. i want steak n shake.

Stuey
05-08-2005, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i just hooked up with a fat chick

[/ QUOTE ]

Fat chicks rule ! wtg

thatpfunk
05-08-2005, 04:27 AM
Tomorrow you're going to wish you had just jerked off.

PoBoy321
05-08-2005, 04:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i just hooked up with a fat chick. she gave amazing head.

[/ QUOTE ]

They always do.

BreakEvenPlayer
05-08-2005, 04:39 AM
Did she break your chair?

Robnaldo
05-08-2005, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They always do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause they suck you off like it's the last dick they'll ever suck.

Matty
05-08-2005, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They always do.

[/ QUOTE ]That was going to be my post exactly...

MEbenhoe
05-08-2005, 05:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and that you hadn't told us all about it.

PoBoy321
05-08-2005, 05:21 AM
Sorry, but the correct answer was: Why do fat chicks give good head? Because they have to.

Jack of Arcades
05-08-2005, 05:21 AM
Alternate answer: Because they're hungry.

Matty
05-08-2005, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but the correct answer was: Why do fat chicks give good head? Because they have to.

[/ QUOTE ]I think it's mostly just the bigger mouths, lips and tongues.

The worst is dating a tiny little girl with a fuckable face only to find out her damn mouth is too small to not scrape her teeth even ten seconds.

I've also heard that guys give the best head because of this, and also they know exactly what to do.

PoBoy321
05-08-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The worst is dating a tiny little girl with a fuckable face only to find out her damn mouth is too small to not scrape her teeth even ten seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's always brutal.

[ QUOTE ]
I've also heard that guys give the best head because of this, and also they know exactly what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi BigSteve.

Matty
05-08-2005, 05:30 AM
Living, Learning, Laughing.

augie00
05-08-2005, 06:04 AM
dude update.

i just got back from steak n shake. said fat chick has a boyfriend, is apparently not a slut. wow. i am such a [censored]' homewrecker. I am starting to sober ups.. something tells me that ineed to get drunk agian. it is 4:30 in the morning. i want to got o sleep. fat chicks need lovin too, they just gotta pay (unless you are wasted)

YEAH BOY PICK UP THE PHONE

FLAVA FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV

Spladle Master
05-08-2005, 06:43 AM
Bastard.

Wozza
05-08-2005, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this straight. You're saying that here's such a thing as BAD head..?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too much information...

Jack of Arcades
05-08-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very much yes.

miajag81
05-08-2005, 11:49 AM
You must not have had very much head if you think there is no such thing as bad head.

augie00
05-08-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and that you hadn't told us all about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is 10:45 now. I am still a little drunk. I do not regret anything. She does not have a boyfriend. That was a silly rumor and my friend was wasted. No regrets; fat chicks need lovin' too!

peachy
05-08-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They always do.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is all everyone ever says here....is it b/c all most of u have ever been with is fat chicks so u know no different??? and even though its been the main source of most of u guys a$$ u still insult them for being fat...odd

its not causation and coorelation

And how "big" a girl is has nothing to do with her jaw...tongue or mouth size....jeez

augie00
05-08-2005, 12:47 PM
i didn't insult her. it was great! hahahahahahaha

gorie
05-08-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And how "big" a girl is has nothing to do with her jaw...tongue or mouth size....jeez

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought that was pretty funny too.

handsome
05-08-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They always do.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is all everyone ever says here....is it b/c all most of u have ever been with is fat chicks so u know no different??? and even though its been the main source of most of u guys a$$ u still insult them for being fat...odd

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha @ fat peachy

Luv2DriveTT
05-08-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Just think braces.

Worst
BJ
EVER.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's gay.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Luv2DriveTT
05-08-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but there is a correlation with how much she can act like a hover!

Stuey
05-08-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and even though its been the main source of most of u guys a$$ u still insult them for being fat...odd

[/ QUOTE ]

We insult the bone racks also every compliment we make of a fat chick has a infered insult to the rest of the worlds women snuck in there. Fat chicks give good head. All other chicks give sub par head.

The only reason fat chicks are better is because they are happy. Drunk skinny chicks are also great but when they sober up they change back. Fat chicks are happy because they live life the way they want. They don't eat less just to look a certian way. And they give head like they are enjoying it not like they owe it to us.

Skinny or fat I think your a exception peachy as any lady that can read the crap posted here has a great sense of humor. Yah, that was me trying to score with peachy! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

gorie
05-08-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes. Just think braces.
Worst
BJ
EVER.

[/ QUOTE ]
not necessarily... i have braces, i know my boyfriend sure still likes it!!!
but i can definitely understand.. it's easier without metal in the mouth, you know..

augie00
05-08-2005, 02:38 PM
my god. i am completley baked right now, and that's the best post i've ever read on 2+2. ever.

Luv2DriveTT
05-08-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my god. i am completley baked right now, and that's the best post i've ever read on 2+2. ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

U must be baked.... nice!

augie00
05-08-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did she break your chair?

[/ QUOTE ]

BEP,

We did not do anything in the chair. When there is a fat chick involved, only ONE person to the chair at a time!!!

augie00
05-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Now that you mention the chair, I just remembered how someone spilled a beer on it, I was super pissed.

peachy
05-08-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They always do.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha @ fat peachy

[/ QUOTE ]

yes im HUGE...ive told u before i weight near 600lbs

Luv2DriveTT
05-08-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They always do.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha @ fat peachy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then how come the doctor says only on top? (inside joke... deep inside)

gorie
05-08-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you could always just say 150 lbs it carries the same effect.

Stuey
05-08-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think this scares me.

peachy
05-08-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm not really cause i have a girl friend whos 5'9 and is 159 and is a size 2. Alot depends on height, if u work out, etc. When i was "skinny" i was extremely athletic...gym, endurance racing, repelling, swimming, water sports, etc. and i weighted about 120-140 throughout the year, the time of year i did less sports (no water sports in the winter!) i weighted less b/c of muscle mass...but my "size" didnt change ANY

being a "girl" id figure ud know that...thats a guy comment - ie. misconseption

Richie Rich
05-08-2005, 02:59 PM
A: They're both fun to ride, until a friend sees you. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gorie
05-08-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
uummm not really cause i have a girl friend whos 5'9 and is 159 and is a size 2. Alot depends on height, if u work out, etc. When i was "skinny" i was extremely athletic...gym, endurance racing, repelling, swimming, water sports, etc. and i weighted about 120-140 throughout the year, the time of year i did less sports (no water sports in the winter!) i weighted less b/c of muscle mass

[/ QUOTE ]
i know /images/graemlins/wink.gif i was mocking the guys here that were saying 150+ = "fat chick" ... just trying to say you don't have to exaggerate to 600 to get guys to think that is fat. they already think 150 is fat..

i'm 5'11 i'd be happy if i weighed 150...

peachy
05-08-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

har har FU!!!!!!!!!!!!

peachy
05-08-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uummm not really cause i have a girl friend whos 5'9 and is 159 and is a size 2. Alot depends on height, if u work out, etc. When i was "skinny" i was extremely athletic...gym, endurance racing, repelling, swimming, water sports, etc. and i weighted about 120-140 throughout the year, the time of year i did less sports (no water sports in the winter!) i weighted less b/c of muscle mass

[/ QUOTE ]
i know /images/graemlins/wink.gif i was mocking the guys here that were saying 150+ = "fat chick" ... just trying to say you don't have to exaggerate to 600 to get guys to think that is fat. they already think 150 is fat..

[/ QUOTE ]

k glad were on the same page

Luv2DriveTT
05-08-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

har har FU!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stuey
05-08-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you get it we don't like skinny or fat chicks we like HAPPY chicks. Just be what you are and be happy.

PoBoy321
05-08-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you get it we don't like skinny or fat chicks we like HAPPY chicks. Just be what you are and be happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

What with this WE bullsiht white man? Speak for yourself.

gorie
05-08-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you get it we don't like skinny or fat chick we like HAPPY chicks. Just be what you are and be happy.

[/ QUOTE ]
i was responding more towards this attitude represented in another thread:[ QUOTE ]
But how many of us would nail a chic that was 150+??

[/ QUOTE ] which seems to be pretty typical. do i think that ALL guys think this way ? NO! so yes i "get it" that there are some decent guys out there that aren't obsessed with thinking all girls should look like the retouched models they're use to looking at in pictures.

also, i DIDN'T mean "i'm 5'11 i'd be happy if i weighed 150..." as in "i am unhappy now, but if i weighed 150 i would be a happy person." i meant it like "150 would be a weight i would be happy with at my height." you know ??

anyway...

Stuey
05-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Yah never take me serious I'm just playing. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

gorie
05-08-2005, 03:42 PM
besides i'm afraid to lose the 30 lbs i need to lose now because i don't want to end up with a miniature tongue and thin lips :\

TimM
05-08-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
besides i'm afraid to lose the 30 lbs i need to lose now because i don't want to end up with a miniature tongue and thin lips :\

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll just have to find some way to keep them in shape. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Blarg
05-08-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm not really cause i have a girl friend whos 5'9 and is 159 and is a size 2. Alot depends on height, if u work out, etc. When i was "skinny" i was extremely athletic...gym, endurance racing, repelling, swimming, water sports, etc. and i weighted about 120-140 throughout the year, the time of year i did less sports (no water sports in the winter!) i weighted less b/c of muscle mass...but my "size" didnt change ANY

[/ QUOTE ]

140 pounds and a weight shifting up and down 20 pounds at a time makes me highly doubtful you have a very workable definition of the word "skinny."

Sully
05-08-2005, 04:13 PM
[quoteI've also heard that guys give the best head because of this, and also they know exactly what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man....you will never live this down.

augie00
05-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Oh my god, excuse me, can we just get back on the flippin' subject, I hooked up with a fat chick

thatpfunk
05-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Hahahaha 5'9' 160 is fat. Whatever helps you sleep.

Start throwing up, it does great things for your social life.

Luv2DriveTT
05-08-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TMI.

gorie
05-08-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TMI.

[/ QUOTE ]
what part is too much info ? the part where i say i need to lose 30 lbs, or the part were i make fun of a previous post ?
i don't get it. !

Luv2DriveTT
05-08-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TMI.

[/ QUOTE ]
what part is too much info ? the part where i say i need to lose 30 lbs, or the part were i make fun of a previous post ?
i don't get it. !

[/ QUOTE ]

Think dirtier... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gorie
05-08-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Think dirtier... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, the dirty part is where the original comment came from. i was being funny in that guys think weight actually affects tongue size/lip size for giving bjs... which is pretty ridiculous. if implying i'd rather have a normal sized tongue and big lips is TMI , i apologize...

anyway...

[ QUOTE ]
Hahahaha 5'9' 160 is fat. Whatever helps you sleep.

Start throwing up, it does great things for your social life.

[/ QUOTE ]

hello. how are you ? http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/calc-bmi.htm
looks normal to me.

PoBoy321
05-08-2005, 05:55 PM
OK, I'll spell it out for you.

He was referring to the lips around your vagina.

gorie
05-08-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK, I'll spell it out for you.

He was referring to the lips around your vagina.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok, well that's even more stupid...

PoBoy321
05-08-2005, 05:58 PM
stupider

peachy
05-08-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

140 pounds and a weight shifting up and down 20 pounds at a time makes me highly doubtful you have a very workable definition of the word "skinny."

[/ QUOTE ]

im sayin in the past thats what ive weighted before...not within one year...but i do gain weight when im way more active and actually drop a size...but thx for caring

Stuey
05-08-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh my god, excuse me, can we just get back on the flippin' subject, I hooked up with a fat chick

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then as you wish. When are you hooking up with her again? You don't plan on ignoring her do you that would be wrong imo. Talk to her today, girls talk you don't want bad press. Your goal in the past was to have them all worship you correct? Start by treating this large lady with respect. Go augie00 !!

ricochet420
05-08-2005, 06:54 PM
nh[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

augie00
05-08-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm not sure. I know I'll need to be wasted, and school is over in three days. There won't be many more chances this year.

Blarg
05-08-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im sayin in the past thats what ive weighted before...not within one year...but i do gain weight when im way more active and actually drop a size...but thx for caring

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say I cared.

DBowling
05-08-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thats what ive weighted before

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I don't read many of your posts. Are you always this dumb?

thatpfunk
05-08-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

hello. how are you ? http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/calc-bmi.htm
looks normal to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

BMI means absolutely nothing. Make a poll if you want. 5'9" 160 is a BIG girl.

gorie
05-08-2005, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BMI means absolutely nothing. Make a poll if you want. 5'9" 160 is a BIG girl.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah and i really need to make a poll to know what the results of that would be.! we've already established 150 is fatso.

i totally understand being attracted to beautiful girls in good shape, over fat girls, or average girls. i'd rather look at that too. everyone should be with someone they are attracted to.

it's just the numbers translate differently to us realistic girls than to you guys. so this is pretty pointless to discuss any further.

back to letting augie00 enjoy his post-fat chick sexin' bliss.

PoBoy321
05-08-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Blah blah blah blah blah, blahbitty blah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. Shut up, fatty.

Spladle Master
05-09-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Blah blah blah blah blah, blahbitty blah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. Shut up, fatty.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

bugstud
05-09-2005, 04:29 AM
take a guy's expectations, add 25-30 pounds, and you're close to what's accurate and healthy.

Blarg
05-09-2005, 04:48 AM
WIth most people working indoor white collar jobs, eating highly processed super-caloric food, and getting little exercise, I don't think we've been close to healthy ideas of how to live for at least half a century.

Evan
05-09-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They always do.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this post, amongst all of your others, wins for least readable due to failure to adhere to the practices of English grammar and punctuation.

PoBoy321
05-09-2005, 05:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this post, amongst all of your others, wins for least readable due to failure to adhere to the practices of English grammar and punctuation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, can't she just accept the fact that she's not a real person and was just put on this Earth by the Lord Jesus Christ for our entertainment?

Evan
05-09-2005, 05:10 AM
Eh, I bet she's saved, though.

PoBoy321
05-09-2005, 05:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first read that, I thought you said "I bet she's shaved" and I was gonna say "Who cares, she's fat," but then I realized that you said "saved," and now I have no clue what you're talking about.

I was making a semi-obscure Family Guy reference, btw.

Evan
05-09-2005, 05:17 AM
I was referring to the Jesus-loving freak that has nested in 2+2 recently.

PoBoy321
05-09-2005, 05:18 AM
Oh, that guy. He's been everywhere. Whatever, I think that most of us are beyond salvation anyway.

DBowling
05-09-2005, 06:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first read that, I thought you said "I bet she's shaved"

[/ QUOTE ]

i read his post twice, and then his post quoted in your post, and all three times i thought it said "shaved" also.