PDA

View Full Version : ProPoker Poll *DELETED*

Tommy R
11-24-2002, 05:49 PM
Post deleted by Tommy R

MS Sunshine
11-24-2002, 05:56 PM
"PLease no "bot" threads as this discussion has been beaten to death.

If we don't talk about it, players would not realize that the site has few live players. Even though it can't be proved, many here feel the games on Propoker are not on the up and up.

Or does these concerns not fit your marketing plan for them?

MS Sunshine

p.s. I heard they have "PokerBucks" now, they must have seen the possiblities from ACR.

Tommy R
11-24-2002, 06:01 PM
Marketing Plan? I have no Marketing Plan, I just got sick of reading thread after thread of the same thing about propoker. We have had this discussion and I am sick of it.

I thought I would try to give the users of this site a chance to provide a star rating of all sites, so once and for all I could stop being criticised for being biased towards some sites. I thought you would welcome this. If you think that bots are used at propoker and don't like it then include it in your rating under game playability.

It seems that I have stuffed up the poll anyway cas I forgot a submit vote option. I will try to fix this ASAP

Mike Haven
11-24-2002, 06:07 PM

Tommy R
11-24-2002, 06:07 PM
ProPoker Post

Sorry about my first deleted post I forgot to add the stop poll option

Please rate ProPoker out of 5 stars. I am considering using the ratings from this site (if sensible) to use on my own site. Please no bot threads as I am sick of them.

If I get sensible results, I will consider doing this for all sites.

Please consider
1) Games offered
2) limits and rake
3) Playability
4) software
5) customer service
6) site security w

when voting

Tommy R
11-24-2002, 06:14 PM
Ok, seems like any chance of a sensible result is limited from this type of poll becasue of posts like yours Mike, which make the sample biased and detract from the result. If you think the site has bots and don't like it, you could have given it 1 star without making a statement or poll like this.

beernutz
11-24-2002, 06:14 PM
Tommy, are you saying you created a poll and the moderators deleted it? I'm confused.

Tommy R
11-24-2002, 06:18 PM
No I deleted it.

I created a poll, but forgot to allow the option to allow for votes to be submitted. I tried to edit the post, but becasue it was a poll you can't. I had no choice but to delete the original and start again (Silly me).

beernutz
11-24-2002, 06:22 PM
Ok, well couldn't you just make another post in that thread or another thread entirely with the poll in it?

Mike Haven
11-24-2002, 09:30 PM
i made my poll before you made yours

i answered yours with one star

i don't know what else you are looking for - if anyone from here has been to propoker they will have seen what i have seen - perhaps if a newcomer to internet poker happens upon them they will think it is a genuine site for an hour or two

how do you rate them?