PDA

View Full Version : pokerstars players -- replayer for PS

bluefeet
05-08-2005, 02:16 AM
no doubt i'm next to last to know this, but i just found about about the converter - which will let replayer run pokerstars hand history.

i'll spare the details if this is old news...but feel free to shoot me a private message if you need details. i had a minor bug to work out using the converter.

what a lifesaver though....no more wading through eye-crossing hand history!!

Nick M
05-08-2005, 02:50 AM
ahahah wait time out...you can get a player for the hand history on PS???!!!! Seriously I had no clue you could get something like this. Where do you download it??? To tell you how behind in the technology I am, I just figured out the instant hand history thing. Man it's cool. I started moving all the files to a seperate folder and than hyperlinking them to my excel sheet.

...i just realized you said PM you...whoops

bluefeet
05-08-2005, 03:04 AM
here's info i provided another personally. it'll save me some typing if it is useful to you or others....good luck!!

1: download the replayer at:
http://teamfu.freeshell.org/replayer.html

..it will download a zip file for you. extract all files to a new folder on your hard-drive.

2: get your hand history (last 5 for test, last tourney#, whatever) sent to your emai.

...i had to switch to a hotmail address. my yahoo mail only allowed a max of 99char without wrapping. IT NEEDS TO BE SET TO 132CHAR, which hotmail accomodates (look at top right of hotmail, within "mail" for "options"). this caused problems with the converter. if you have troubles in step 3, set up a hotmail address and change it in pokerstars (only took me a few minutes to do).

3: launch the pokerstars hand-history converter:
http://teamfu.freeshell.org/replayer/pokerstars.html

...just cut&paste the history out of your email and paste it in the dialog box on the converter page. then hit 'convert history'. it SHOULD take you to a new page, full of nothing but your hand-history. if it just looks at your, or if you notice an 'error on page' at the bottom, then it had a problem with the text file you provided (this was the yahoo problem i mentioned).

4: cut&paste the 'converted' hand-history from the results of the converter.

5: paste the converted hand-history in the dialog box on the replayer screen....viola!

honestly, it is just toooooooo cool! you can 'arrow' to skip to the next hand, pause, etc. pretty slick.

let me know if it works for you will you? i'll be curious to hear how it went.

good luck - dave.

Nick M
05-08-2005, 03:51 AM
unbelievable...this is incredible...going over tournaments are going to be so easy to go over now. God I'm so excited.

bluefeet
05-08-2005, 03:53 AM
i hearya brother - glad it worked for you.

Nick M
05-08-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
going over tournaments are going to be so easy to go over now

[/ QUOTE ]

thats how excited i am...i have know idea what I'm saying hahaha!!