PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Salsa

theBruiser500
05-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Salsa is really great food, some of the best food in the world. The problem with it though, is once I start eating it I cannot stop!!

Vince Young
05-07-2005, 08:24 PM
queso > salsa

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-07-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
queso > salsa

[/ QUOTE ]

HIGH FIVE! This chick introduced me to Queso + Scoops one night last month and I'm all over that now. I don't even know how many jars of Queso I have eaten in the past 2 months.

wacki
05-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Go here (http://search.samsclub.com/eclub/search/search.do?action=search&searchtype=simple&simplese archfor=salsa&simpleitemtype=0&page=2)

Bukem_
05-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Fritos scoops are the best for both salsa and queso.

thatpfunk
05-07-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Vince Young
05-07-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Queso on anything but tortilla chips and tortillas is unacceptable.

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Um...Aren't scoops just tortilla chips folded into scoops?

Vince Young
05-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Yes, but Fritos Scoops are Fritos folded into scoops. Tostitos Scoops etc. are good.

Sponger15SB
05-07-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get it out with fritos scoops, they are excellent for dipping vomit.

fluxrad
05-07-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Salsa is really great food, some of the best food in the world. The problem with it though, is once I start eating it I cannot stop!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct. Some salsa should be classified as a schedule-a controlled substance.

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-07-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, but Fritos Scoops are Fritos folded into scoops. Tostitos Scoops etc. are good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh...right. They make Fritos into scoops?

Popinjay
05-07-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct. Some salsa should be classified as a schedule-a controlled substance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does Class-A absolutely guarentee higher quality?

fluxrad
05-07-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. This only classifies the severity. The salsa may still be cut with baking soda or other non-salsa products to reduce the potency. Generally, you should always have a good connection for your salsa. Someone from whom you've purchased salsa before and can be sure has a good product. It is also important to know what kind of salsa you're getting and how much to pay for it. Premium salsas from Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado can fetch a much higher price on the open market than "schwag" salsas from farther north. Be sure to sample the salsa you're looking to purchase and talk with friends who have bought salsa before if you're unsure.

Also, bring a knife or gun.

tbach24
05-07-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. This only classifies the severity. The salsa may still be cut with baking soda or other non-salsa products to reduce the potency. Generally, you should always have a good connection for your salsa. Someone from whom you've purchased salsa before and can be sure has a good product. It is also important to know what kind of salsa you're getting and how much to pay for it. Premium salsas from Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado can fetch a much higher price on the open market than "schwag" salsas from farther north. Be sure to sample the salsa you're looking to purchase and talk with friends who have bought salsa before if you're unsure.

Also, bring a knife or gun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best salsa I've ever had is this VERY low quality stuff we get here at school. It comes in this giant container and it's good as anything ever.

Bukem_
05-07-2005, 11:10 PM
YOu guys all need to see the light.

thatpfunk
05-07-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

YOu guys all need to see the light.

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks, being white trash isn't appealing to me.

AncientPC
05-08-2005, 01:48 AM
I prefer the restaurant salsa's that are made there rather than the store bought ones. There's this place up in Dallas that makes their own salsa and it contains huge chunks of chopped up jalapenos, it's great.

Bukem_
05-08-2005, 01:53 AM
Please tell me how that is related.

thatpfunk
05-08-2005, 02:49 AM
They're Fritos.