PDA

View Full Version : 50% reload bonus on Empire+cashout

Iamafish
05-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Im going to cash out from another site, and get the full reload from empire. ALthough after I deposite the $200, can I cash out a little and still get the bonus, or is there some stupid rule to it? thanks.

Apathy
05-07-2005, 06:47 PM
wrong forum, try the zoo, (internet forum)

Iamafish
05-07-2005, 06:49 PM
who cares, its a simple question that people would know. whatever.

Voltron87
05-07-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who cares, its a simple question that people would know. whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

well... this forum is designated for talking about STTs. Your question is not about STTs.

Iamafish
05-07-2005, 06:52 PM
alright alright! geez cry about it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nottom
05-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Yes you will get the bonus as long as you play the hands even if you cash out ... assuming the don't close your account first.

Would be interesting if this bonus was just an elabarate string operation to catch all the bonus whores and close their accounts.

Iamafish
05-07-2005, 07:14 PM
it said on the terms & conditions page that you need a rake of 10 times the amount of the bonus in 10 days...thats a joke.

valenzuela
05-07-2005, 07:19 PM
this forum is for SNGs, thereby SNG experts post here. The internet forum...anyway the thing is you would get much better replies if you posted on the internet forum, also NEVER, NEVER post the same thing in different forums.

Voltron87
05-07-2005, 07:20 PM
I think what it means is you have to play 10 raked hands for every dollar of bonus. So you have to play 1000 raked hands. Not too hard.

Nottom
05-07-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it said on the terms & conditions page that you need a rake of 10 times the amount of the bonus in 10 days...thats a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, their last bonus was the same way. I plan on clearing it in about 4 hours.

Iamafish
05-07-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think what it means is you have to play 10 raked hands for every dollar of bonus. So you have to play 1000 raked hands. Not too hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was if you get $100 bonus, your raked hands need to equal $1000.

Well thanks. 'nuff said. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Voltron87
05-07-2005, 07:40 PM
yeah 1000$ of rake to get 100$ bonus would be bullshit. the sites would really have us by the balls if people were doing that.

vindikation
05-07-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Would be interesting if this bonus was just an elabarate string operation to catch all the bonus whores and close their accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing. I'm going to avoid this bonus.

Iamafish
05-07-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serous? Do you mean bonus whoring on several acounts at empire? I thought you couldn't do that?

Anyway, how would they know if your whoring elsewhere?

EDIT:its a reload, so...

Nottom
05-07-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serous? Do you mean bonus whoring on several acounts at empire? I thought you couldn't do that?

Anyway, how would they know if your whoring elsewhere?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it was really just a joke on my part in response to all the threads in the Zoo about Empire closing accounts.

[conspiracy mode]But if they were planning a sting it would be to see how many people drop a deposit, clear the bonus, and immediately cashout. They then look and see what sort of play they have gotten from those players in the past and if its low, they close all those account to eliminate people whoring their site.[/conspiracy mode]

vindikation
05-07-2005, 08:46 PM
lol @ the HTML conspiracy TAG's.

If it was a 7X bonus, I'd probably do it, but with it being 10X and with all of the crap going on in the Zoo, I'm going to skip this one. It's $100 max for about 9 hours worth of work. The last PokerNOW bonus of $200 (plus the $55 I won) was worth the 12 hours I put in clearing the 1400 hands. This Empire bonus seems a little sketchy.