PDA

View Full Version : Pokermod 9-max fix

Nfinity
05-07-2005, 04:42 PM
I downloaded and installed the mods, and they seem to work fine, except on 9-max tables, there is always one lone seat in the 5-spot. Any idea how to fix this? I'm sure I am capable, I just am not sure how.

Nfinity
05-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Any one else having this problem?

I found a quick fix in case soemone else is.

In the Party/Empire/Etc. Image folder, right click the file "seat4_9" and delete it. Find one of the appropriate modded image files and make a copy. Rename it "seat 4_9" If your mod has a table you might not be able to find an image that fits in, but you can get close. I suppose you could edit it, if you care about such things.

If anyone has a better fix, I'd like to know for future reference. I'm sure I'm not the only one with the problem.

smoore
05-07-2005, 05:17 PM
yeah, that's how you'd fix it. The pokermod guys would copy and then edit the image so that it'd be perfect. I simply took 4_9 and made it perfect for my modded pokermods backgrounds.

Nfinity
05-07-2005, 05:22 PM
I'm not a paintshop expert, nor do I care if my poker table is aesthetically perfect. I just wanted to get that chair out of my face before I threw it through the window.

Hope my premature post reaches out to others in need.