I will sometimes believe TPTK is not winning
I will not make loose calls
I will not make a move unless I really expect it to work
I will try and put an opponent on a hand*
I will not tilt

*This one not in Party Poker 25 and 50 dollar

I’m sure there’s a gold mine in 6 max somewhere but I’m still searching for the Mother lode. I'll tell you when I find it.

Vince Young
05-07-2005, 05:36 PM
This should be your list of rules for any game you play.

TheCat
05-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Yes it is but 6 max just drives you totally nuts, it's very, very hard to keep to these rules in 6 max. The opposition is all over the place following no logical strategy other than to put me on tilt at every oppertunity however unlikely.

I repeat, it's very, very hard to keep to these rules in 6 max. Do you, now tell the truth?

One day I will find the pot of gold at the end of the 6 max rainbow or I will die trying.

Allinlife
05-07-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I will not make loose calls.

[/ QUOTE ]

loose calls are cool in position

Nate_Dogg
05-08-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes it is but 6 max just drives you totally nuts, it's very, very hard to keep to these rules in 6 max. The opposition is all over the place following no logical strategy other than to put me on tilt at every oppertunity however unlikely.

I repeat, it's very, very hard to keep to these rules in 6 max. Do you, now tell the truth?

One day I will find the pot of gold at the end of the 6 max rainbow or I will die trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen brother. I hope I find it too. That game drives me nuts sometimes. The dangerous thing is that violating the rules you made can be profitable in the short run, i.e. 1 or 2 sessions. That said, full ring bores me to tears, 28% VP$IP -- c'mon eff that.