PDA

View Full Version : Information on Being a Prop Player in California

11-23-2002, 10:25 PM
Hi, Im in the process of moving to California within the next few months from Nevada. Im interested in working as a prop in a california club. Im wondering if anyone can give me information such as which clubs hire props,which clubs are best to prop at,the wages for playing different limits and any other relevant info. Im interested in propping $4-8 possibly up to 15-30, but no higher as my current bankroll keeps me safe at those limits but no higher. I've been a successful full time player now for about 3 years and seeing as i have to move to cali, propping seems like a good idea at least to try out. Any info anybody can give me would be greatly appreciated! thanks

D.J.
11-25-2002, 04:03 AM
I know Hawaiian Gardens uses prop players, and I think Hollywood Park does too, I have no idea what they pay, you should probably call them and find out, sorry, that's all I know.

-D.J.

Clarkmeister
11-25-2002, 04:08 AM
Try sending Rick Nebiolo a private message. He posts on medium stakes and gossip forums quite a bit and I suspect he will be able to give you rather detailed information.

gl