PDA

View Full Version : How tough is the Party $200 NL game?

zepmetal
05-07-2005, 01:28 PM
I've played a lot of PP $100 NL and been very successful. I built my BR up and have started playing $200 NL on party. This game seems significantly more difficult. Party only holds about 20 of these tables, 6 of which are 6max (i play 6max). There are effevctively an infinite # of $100NL tables, and there seem to be twice as many tables at each of the higher stakes. I think this contributes to the $200 game being tough. So, how tough is the $200NL game on Party?

Jazza
05-07-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've played a lot of PP $100 NL and been very successful. I built my BR up and have started playing $200 NL on party. This game seems significantly more difficult. Party only holds about 20 of these tables, 6 of which are 6max (i play 6max). There are effevctively an infinite # of $100NL tables, and there seem to be twice as many tables at each of the higher stakes. I think this contributes to the $200 game being tough. So, how tough is the $200NL game on Party?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm taking a shot at the 200NL currently, and at the right time of day there still seems to be plenty of donaters

DrPublo
05-07-2005, 01:53 PM
It's not bad. I got set over set there twice yesterday, but other than that its basically the same as 100NL but a little more aggressive.

The Doc

george w of poker
05-07-2005, 02:40 PM
a lot tougher for me so far. i'm still in the red after 6k hands but i've had some nice suckouts against me. its definitely harder to get people to pay you off.

i'm pretty sure the main reason it is disproportionatly tougher is because the waiting lists are usually long and most fish don't want to wait.

i'm trying to lag it up a bit more pf and flop so as to get paid better.