PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Derby Fish Fry-Caesars IN 10/20 last night

Bigdaddydvo
05-07-2005, 01:11 PM
With the rich folk in town for the Derby, the Caesars 10/20 morphed into an 8 to a flop for 3 bets LAG fest. Coldcalling PF with weak offsuit aces and Q3s was the norm for these players. One time I was in the blind, UTG raised, and each of the next eight players called! Regrettably I had a 72o...pretty much the only hand I wouldn't have put ten more dollars in for. I've never seen consummate LAG no fold em hold em at this high of stakes. I wanted to leave much earlier, but it's hard to in a game this good. I finally had to drag myself away at 3AM since I was falling asleep at the table. Up 11.5 BB on the night, though the potential was there to win a lot, lot more.

There was also a rumor that Phil Hellmuth going to the Derby, and that he was going to make a surprise Caesars appearance. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to say "Excuse me, Mr. Fillmath, can I have your autograph?"

Bigdaddydvo
05-08-2005, 07:35 AM
One thing I forgot to mention. The old lady with red hair and all those rings that consistently drops $800 every weekend at 10/20 (a $400 buy in and usually a $400 rebuy) was on a HUGE run at the Main game while I was at the must move table. She had about $2200 in front of her, and at one point got up to exchange two racks of red for a couple purple chips. She is one of the loosest most awful players ever, but unfortunately I didn't get to the main table before she left. Didn't matter, that table was stupid-LAGGy enough without her /images/graemlins/grin.gif

steamboatin
05-08-2005, 08:18 AM
That time I won over 35 Big Bets at 10-20, over half those chips use to belong to the lady. Losing doesn't seem to bother her at all.