PDA

View Full Version : which gives less splashback?

blaze666
05-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Which gives less splashback: a tall toilet, whereby you are too high up for the water to get you or a short toilet, whereby the chocolate is eased into the crapper for a clean entry?

toss
05-07-2005, 12:12 PM
Well that depends on the texture of your crap and the shape of the bowl. Simply too many variables.

Edit: Also forgot to mention escape velocity and seating posture.

blaze666
05-07-2005, 12:16 PM
what foods should i eat to produce the most aerodynamiclly efficent brown trouts? i would really like a dietitians thoughts on this.

toss
05-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Eatless fiber and you'll produce more dense poop. If you eat as much fiber as you're supposed to your poop will float and probably create more splash.

Blarg
05-07-2005, 02:27 PM
I hate all these shallow water-saving toilets that are mandatory out here in California. They're an abomination and a huge step backwards. You have to flush over and over to get a turd down, and when you go to wipe your ass, there's always the chance of poking your turd or dipping your finger in the shytwater in the process. Get a poop that's just a little soft, and the tiny amount of water you flush with isn't hard enough to wash it off, and often doesn't even touch every part of the bowl. Stupid, stupid, stupid invention.

jesusarenque
05-07-2005, 03:15 PM
In Germany you dont poop into the water. The toilets have a little ledge you poop on. No splashback. When you flush a strong blast of water washes it off the ledge and down. Toilets in Germany pwn.

blaze666
05-07-2005, 03:18 PM
like portaloos? i find that hearing that *thud* as it lands is a very satisfying feeling

partygirluk
05-07-2005, 03:19 PM
This is really a psyhics question. Hopefully Daryn will come on OOT soon.