PDA

View Full Version : Seating choices in TDL

randomstumbl
05-07-2005, 11:07 AM
I often have a choice between sitting to the left of a good player or the left of a bad player (and therefore the right of a good player). Which do you normally pick?

At first, I was picking the left of the good player because I wanted position on the player I was most worried about. Lately, I've been trying to get position on the bad players. I'm playing a lot more hands against the bad players than I am against the tougher opponent (mostly because the worse opponents tend to be calling stations). Anyone have any thoughts on this?

dibbs
05-07-2005, 12:24 PM
I always want position on the bad players, most of your money comes from them so you want position in all those hands. Yea being to the right of a good player sucks but you won't really be targeting them as much so I don't think it's a horrible sacrifice.

Luv2DriveTT
05-07-2005, 03:59 PM
I sit to the left of whoever I feel like bullying for the day. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

lucas9000
05-07-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always want position on the bad players, most of your money comes from them so you want position in all those hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a good point. i've been trying to sit to the left of good players, but maybe i'll give your approach a try.

DeathDonkey
05-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Similar to holdem, always to the left of the bad players. You want to raise isolate them and have the good player mucking hands he was going to raise with himself.

-DeathDonkey