PDA

View Full Version : A message from IGM regarding accounts on multiple skins:

SinSixer
05-07-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Listen all you 5+ multitablers. If want to continue playing more then 4 tables at a time then you need to find some other place to do it. IGM just isnt down with that shiite anymore.

If you want to play more then one room at a time, then you are going to have to go slumming it at Crypto and Prima where they tolerate that deviant behavior. We dont need your business at Party or Empire et al. If you open a second account on one of our skins and try to play more then 4 tables on our network then you will have hell to pay. Shame on you multitablers, you have been warned!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LazyRobot
05-07-2005, 04:07 AM
Please cite your source.

William
05-07-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Please cite your source.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhh...Some place where elementary schools are really bad? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

brazilio
05-07-2005, 04:25 AM
haha, 5+ tabling is deviant behavior. Like child molestation, really.

SinSixer
05-07-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please cite your source.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhhhh...Some place where elementary schools are really bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm from India.

LazyRobot
05-07-2005, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, I'm from India.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't care. However you imply this is from IGM but it's obviously not. Just more heresy?

Rudbaeck
05-07-2005, 09:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No, I'm from India.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't care. However you imply this is from IGM but it's obviously not. Just more heresy?

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to repair your sarcasm meter.

LazyRobot
05-07-2005, 10:03 AM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif Sorry, I am the most bitter/cynical person in the history of the world. I forget others are almost as bitter as me.

SoftcoreRevolt
05-07-2005, 10:05 AM
The Land of Lacking Humor.