PDA

View Full Version : Brian Boitano-hi

Brian Boitano
05-07-2005, 03:54 AM
I am Brian Boitano.

Who are you?

istewart
05-07-2005, 03:54 AM
Greatest gimmick account of the year. I know jason will come in here and ruin it though /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TimM
05-07-2005, 03:55 AM
What would Brian Boitano do
If he was here right now,
He'd make a plan
And he'd follow through,
That's what Brian Boitano'd do.

jason_t
05-07-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Greatest gimmick account of the year. I know jason will come in here and ruin it though /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No. South Park is awesome.

Brian Boitano
05-07-2005, 04:00 AM
I love skating. I love the speed, the power, the excitement, the feeling that --- even for just a moment --- I can defy gravity and fly through the air. And I love the way that a great skating performance, like any work of art, can move an audience to laughter or tears." - Brian Boitano

PoBoy321
05-07-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I love skating. I love the speed, the power, the excitement, the feeling that --- even for just a moment --- I can defy gravity and fly through the air. And I love the way that a great skating performance, like any work of art, can move an audience to laughter or tears." - Brian Boitano

[/ QUOTE ]

I promised myself I wouldn't do this... but I'm getting a little teary... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Brian Boitano
05-07-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I promised myself I wouldn't do this... but I'm getting a little teary... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is okay

"I cried three times waiting to go on. People wanted to know why I was hiding in a corner backstage. I didn't want them to see me crying." - Brian Boitano

Russ McGinley
05-07-2005, 04:10 AM
When Brian Boitano was in the olympics,
Skating for the gold,
He did two sow cows and a triple lutz,
While wearing a blind fold.

Brian Boitano
05-07-2005, 04:12 AM
Incredibly obese men are quite attractive to me. Men much like the one in your avatar.

istewart
05-07-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Incredibly obese men are quite attractive to me. Men much like the one in your avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao