PDA

View Full Version : i still have an empire account and i've cashed out w/o ssn hassle

astroglide
05-07-2005, 02:16 AM
i'm a regular empire player, no rakeback. i've also cashed out well over 10k in the last 30 days and i have never been asked for my social security number. i'm also not registered for paypro preferred, and my cashouts over 5k often process instantly and if not usually get approved within an hour. i'm posting this information for the sole purpose of allaying fears regarding their motives, financial solvency, or whatever. it would seem they're going after bonus whores.

SinSixer
05-07-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it would seem they're going after bonus whores

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it first needs to be established what exactly a "bonus whore" is in Empires eyes. So far, the generalization that players who only use them for bonuses are being kicked, hasn't exactly held up... If this is the case (which it very well may be) then there is at least more to Empires defintion of "bonus whore"

astroglide
05-07-2005, 02:42 AM
presumably it's the buy in for the max bonus amount, play to satisfy the bonus, then empty the account type. is anybody with an actual balance in their account having trouble?

SinSixer
05-07-2005, 03:04 AM
You have described my relationship with Empire perfectly. But I have not lost my account. It could me that they "just havent gotten to me yet" or they could have some completely other criteria....

Lawrence Ng
05-07-2005, 03:12 AM
No problems here either. I manage to maintain a +ve MGR usually, however I do have rakeback through an affiliate.

Lawrence

EliteNinja
05-07-2005, 05:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
presumably it's the buy in for the max bonus amount, play to satisfy the bonus, then empty the account type. is anybody with an actual balance in their account having trouble?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this, but I deposit more than the max bonus amount, play to satisfy the bonus then cashout just enough for the next bonus to neteller.

My account is not frozen as of yet, but I cashed out just in case.

SinCityGuy
05-07-2005, 06:08 AM
I have never had any problems with Empire. I did my monthly cashout yesterday, and the payment was processed to Neteller in two hours.

DanS
05-08-2005, 03:03 AM
Jesus... you and Lawrence's avatars so close to each other are going to give me a fvcking epileptic seizure.

Dan

bicyclekick
05-08-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm a regular empire player, no rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 2 parts of that sentance are not congruent.