PDA

View Full Version : Best Vegas Restaurants

gaming_mouse
05-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Question to any Vegas locals or people who've recently been:

What are currently the best money-is-no-object restaurants in the city?

Thanks,
gm

trying2learn
05-06-2005, 08:04 PM
knob hill in the MGM, olives in the Bellagio, and a little place called Nora's on Flamingo and Jones. nora's is a mom & pop place that is ALWAYS packed and you never hear a bad thing about. but it's off the strip.

the top of the world resteraunt in the stratosphere has got the best view in town (the room rotates 180 degrees), but it's extremely expensive and the food isn't as good as the other places i mentioned.

marsvolta619
05-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Samba, the Brazilian joint in the Mirage is AWESOME. Never had Brazilian food before then, even though my friend always raved about it, went there with my girl and we had a great time. She had lobster which was like $60 and I had the Rodizio special, which is all you can eat and they basically just bring you food and pile it on your plate and they keep coming. Good drinks too.

Also ate at the Tsunami Grill in the Venetian.. awesome asian food at a very good price.

Leo99
05-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Andre's downtown is on most lists.

Mano
05-06-2005, 08:29 PM
I don't live in Vegas, but I have been to many nice restraunts on my visits there. Some of the best were:

Delmonico's:
Steakhouse in the Venetian. Best steak I have had in Las Vegas.

Andre's:
French restraunt, downtown and in Monte Carlo. Very good food. Nice place for a romantic dinner. Downtown location has better atmosphere.

Rosemary's:
On Sahara. Described as "contemporary american cuisine". Everything we had there was excellent.

Mon Ami Gabi:
French restraunt in the Paris Hotel. Good food, nice view across from the Bellagio fountains. Loved the desserts.

05-06-2005, 08:29 PM
nob hill is amazing

gaming_mouse
05-06-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nob hill is amazing

[/ QUOTE ]

how is the atmosphere there? The pics in the "360 View" look kinda glum:

http://www.mgmgrand.com/pages_html/dining_nobhill.asp