PDA

View Full Version : PlayerView Testing

amirpc
05-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I have posted on my website for a while about the eminent expiration of the Testing version of PV and my intentions to charge for it going forward. Since many users may not visit my forum I wanted to post something here so as many as possible would know in advance.

PlayerView testing will be expiring Tomorrow (Saturday, May 7th).

This is not a marketing post, and in order to keep it from becoming one I will not be posting anymore in this thread. I have a large user base at 2+2 and wanted to let as many as possible know in advance

YoureToast
05-06-2005, 08:19 PM
amir, i hope you have the bugs worked out...i want to buy (and probably will anyway) but the current testing version is way too buggy....Id post in your forum but I'm too lazy. I frequently have to shut it down and reload as it stops tracking after a while. Additionally, quite frequently, the text font sizes get huge making the entire table unreadable -- also requiring a restart. Have you fixed these problems in the official version?

It seems the problems all started when you add the muck digger feature.

With that said, love the product and plan to spend the $50 soon -- which by the way is UNDERpriced

mungpo
05-06-2005, 08:52 PM
I haven't had a problem with the purchased version of PV and was happy to find that he fixed what was wrong with the testing version.

YoureToast
05-06-2005, 09:17 PM
were you having the same problems i mentioned? and do you have 8 tables up at a time?

mungpo
05-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Yes, I had the same problem. The purchased version has worked flawlessly for me so far 4-6 tabling.