View Full Version : Another eating feat

tbach24
05-06-2005, 06:23 PM
8 slices of pizza, 6 minutes. I'm still hungry though
/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I WILL BE GOING ON A DIET THIS SUMMER I PROMISE

Dead
05-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Upon reading this post, I just threw out the other half of my sub.

I should stop reading this food threads.

AncientPC
05-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Chipotle was hosting an open house at my apartment yesterday, I went through 2-3 of those burritos.

Free food tastes so much better.

Edge34
05-06-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Chipotle was hosting an open house at my apartment yesterday, I went through 2-3 of those burritos.

Free food tastes so much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you went through 3 of them, either you're a ridiculously good eater, or they made them much much smaller than normal...

Blarg
05-06-2005, 06:40 PM
You sound like a food shark.

That's how I think of people I know who don't chew. Once it's in their mouth, their job is pretty much done. It's all about the swallowing from then on.

AncientPC
05-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Well 2 at the time, finished the 3rd one later.

Dead
05-06-2005, 07:59 PM
You lied about your weight, didn't you?

Why do you need to go on a diet if you only weigh 156?

Did you make a typo in that post? Maybe you meant to write 256 instead?

7ontheline
05-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Maybe he's 4 ft tall.

tbach24
05-06-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You sound like a food shark.

That's how I think of people I know who don't chew. Once it's in their mouth, their job is pretty much done. It's all about the swallowing from then on.

[/ QUOTE ]

The pizza was very soft and easy to eat. I also take big bites. It was also thin. Easy to eat and I'm a fast eater on top of that.

tbach24
05-06-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You lied about your weight, didn't you?

Why do you need to go on a diet if you only weigh 156?

Did you make a typo in that post? Maybe you meant to write 256 instead?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably about 160-165. I think I said the last time I talked about my weight it was 162. I'm 5'11 btw and I need to go on a diet because I have awful eating habits.

Dead
05-06-2005, 08:03 PM
That post makes no sense. If you're not overweight then you don't need to go on a diet. I find it really hard to believe that you aren't overweight, however, judging by how much you eat.

Just stop being a pig. No need for a diet. Eat two pieces of pizza instead of eight.

tbach24
05-06-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That post makes no sense. If you're not overweight then you don't need to go on a diet. I find it really hard to believe that you aren't overweight, however, judging by how much you eat.

Just stop being a pig. No need for a diet. Eat two pieces of pizza instead of eight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being overweight is not the only reason to go on a diet. I have an unhealthy diet and that needs to be changed. Eating 2 slices would be impossible for me, so I'm giving up on pizza altogether when summer rolls around.

pshreck
05-06-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Eating 2 slices would be impossible for me, so I'm giving up on pizza altogether when summer rolls around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Smart... go for the unsustainable diet that will just relapse in a few weeks.

tbach24
05-06-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eating 2 slices would be impossible for me, so I'm giving up on pizza altogether when summer rolls around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Smart... go for the unsustainable diet that will just relapse in a few weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't eat 2 slices. If I'm eating something, I'm going all the way. So I'm going to make those healthy things.

Blarg
05-07-2005, 03:13 AM
I know where you're coming from. Some people have high metabolisms, or are athletic or young and used to eating a lot and needing to eat a lot. You can still be very healthy and eat a lot, if you stay away from the bad stuff and focus on the good stuff. Except for the starchy ones, you can eat almost any amount of vegetables and fruits and not gain weight. Unless, of course, they're just additions to your diet and not a substitute for what you would have eaten. The trick to doing that with vegetables and it not becoming really boring is herbs and spices. Most American food uses almost no herbs or spices, but the same dish can taste completely different depending on how you spice it. Add some chicken and tofu in there, and you can eat like a total hog and still lose fat like crazy, and without losing any muscle, like almost all diets make you do.