PDA

View Full Version : I just got 100 dollars via Granny at Paradise.

TheHammer24
05-06-2005, 04:03 PM
I thought this was a 25% up to 50 bonus on a 200 dollar deposit. I wanted away from Prima and the Party skins so I went ahead with it. It said I would get the aforementioned bonus, but when I submitted it came up with 100 dollar bonus. I'm pretty satisfied with the result. Be back in 1000 raked hands.

FishHooks
05-06-2005, 04:06 PM
GRANNY is the 100% up to $100 bonus,

TheHammer24
05-06-2005, 04:07 PM
well......makes more sense now, I thought I was special or something.

DesignProdigy
05-06-2005, 09:34 PM
actually, 50% up to $100, i deposited/signed up with granny also but hes not getting credit for it for some reason

GrannyMae
05-06-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
actually, 50% up to $100, i deposited/signed up with granny also but hes not getting credit for it for some reason

[/ QUOTE ]

your situation is being worked on (i hope) and is not typical at all. we covered that in PM. thanks for the effort. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

now, regarding the GRANNY bonus that has been a great bonus for many of you and will continue to be for those that have not used it yet....unfortunately, there has been a rash of folks not using my link, but getting the code to work. fine for them, no good for granny. please guys, *you have to use the links to download*! link has to be used in conjunction with code. both

PLEEEEZE click on banners and classified or in profile to download, then use code when depositing. skipping the link part has cost me a fortune lately. please use my link then enjoy the code and we are all happy. if you skip the link part i get nada and toejams don't give out $1,200 added. /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

and please grannytrolls, SAVE IT. i only am commenting because the paid ads here are not being used properly in my case. not intending to spam here, only clarifying a situation that has become a problem for me.

thx for your understanding