PDA

View Full Version : Freeeeeeedooooom....

JMP300z
05-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Just thought Id try to share my unshakable joy.

Year one of Dental School is complete. 11 finals this week alone completed. No more waking up at 5:30AM and getting home when its dark. No more days consisting of 8 hrs of lecture, no more nights sitting in the lab, no more 3 tests a week....Freedom.

No more of that BS until June 14th when we start summer semester.

Now, its time to drink heavily.

Then Im off to vegas for my pathetic 1 month summer.

-JP

Dead
05-06-2005, 03:55 PM
1 month summers are awful, but at least you get something, so that's cool.

My summer starts next Tuesday. Almost four months of freedom. It is going to be great. I plan to greatly reduce my posting on 2+2 starting that day. I'll probably cut to about 1/3 of its current rate.

jakethebake
05-06-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Year one of Dental School is complete. Then Im off to vegas for my pathetic 1 month summer...

[/ QUOTE ]

..to be followed by a couple more years of school then smelling people's bad breath and touching their saliva for the next 30 years of your life.

asofel
05-06-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1 month summers are awful, but at least you get something, so that's cool.

My summer starts next Tuesday. Almost four months of freedom. It is going to be great. I plan to greatly reduce my posting on 2+2 starting that day. I'll probably cut to about 1/3 of its current rate.

[/ QUOTE ]

so it'll only take you 3 months to catch up with TSC instead of 1? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

JMP300z
05-06-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Year one of Dental School is complete. Then Im off to vegas for my pathetic 1 month summer...

[/ QUOTE ]

..to be followed by a couple more years of school then smelling people's bad breath and touching their saliva for the next 30 years of your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said I havent started smelling people's bad breath and touching saliva already!? Already done a bunch of cleanings etc.

-JP

tek
05-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Start scouting a good source for the lil white happy pills. You guys have the highest suicide rate of med people...

GoblinMason (Craig)
05-07-2005, 11:06 AM
I'm free too as of 15 minutes ago!

I too have a pathetic month long summer vacation now.

-Craig

JMP300z
05-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Please, no need to go searching for white pills, I can prescribe them myself.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!

Im packing to get the f out of Augusta right now...Atlanta for a few days then VEGAS!

Also, im very hungover.
Thank you whoever put up that post on eating eggs and toast...its helping a lot.

-JP

toss
05-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Will you be picking up the chicks with the "I'm a dentist" line?

JMP300z
05-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Actually that doesnt work as well as saying "Im a doctor"...

They can find out im a dentist after I sleep with them.

For some reason the Doctor line works better yet knowing friends in med school and knowing what we are going through, we do everything they do and more just in a crammed in period of time. Plus we make more money.

-JP

Edit: just wanted to add wbat we jokingly say to the med students: "While youre still in your residency, Ill be [censored] your wife on a pile of money"

That gets em pretty riled up.

masse75
05-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Congrats on picking a profession where you'll be despised by the majority of your clients.

ThaSaltCracka
05-07-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Congrats on picking a profession where you'll be despised by the majority of your clients.

[/ QUOTE ]I liked my dentist.

Sponger15SB
05-07-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs. "Hey, denty!" Next thing you know you're saying they should have their own schools.

YourFoxyGrandma
05-07-2005, 01:44 PM
THEY DO HAVE THEIR OWN SCHOOLS!

tek
05-09-2005, 01:40 PM
I had a wisdom tooth pulled one day and when I woke up my shirt was untucked... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

JaBlue
05-09-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs. "Hey, denty!" Next thing you know you're saying they should have their own schools.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's a RRRRRRABID ANTI DENTITE

HopeydaFish
05-09-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Start scouting a good source for the lil white happy pills. You guys have the highest suicide rate of med people...

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, that's a myth. Dentists are no more likely to kill themselves than anyone else.

rmarotti
05-09-2005, 04:57 PM
So all people are equally likely to kill themselves?