PDA

View Full Version : How Ironic Poker is ! Fish with 500bb´s stack

Gustavo
05-06-2005, 02:07 PM
How ironic poker is sometimes , Well Picture the Biggest Fish you can imagine who has just doubled up Allin Preflop JJ vs AA , and other suckouts , like 6ks 623 rainbow flop random guy allins with (KK) the fish call´s and makes backdoor flush.

So Now our Fishy friend is sitting with a Huge stack of 300 bb´s

Some Hands Later im at buton and get AA i raise 8bb just to isolate the calling station(fish) who had been playing everyhand , and he baited , (fish)BB calls everyone else who had previously limped folds, flop 333 How sweet is that! nice flop, fish checks i raise the pot he allins. turn brick river brick he show´s A3. Fish now sitting with 400 bb´s next hand, i rebuy and im at CO A2s got folded to me ,i raise button folds sb (fish ) calls bb folds. Flop 822 , fish checks , i raise the pot , he allins . Showdown he had 88 . Then Says Goodbye everyone and leaves with his 500 bb´s stack

DrFeelgoodRC
05-06-2005, 02:14 PM
you can call me a fish all you want but i think i did pretty good.

Gustavo
05-06-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you can call me a fish all you want but i think i did pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif not funny

MarkL444
05-06-2005, 03:42 PM
from the little info provided it semmes like you played those hands fine. it just bad luck. havent you ever had timely good luck before?

ace_in_the_hole
05-06-2005, 04:03 PM
This will happen again and again, dealing with this stuff in the right way is part of becominga great player. From the sound of your post is seems as if you could be very subceptable (sp?) to tilting. Just play cool and the cards ill even out over time.

TrailofTears
05-06-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This will happen again and again, dealing with this stuff in the right way is part of becominga great player. From the sound of your post is seems as if you could be very subceptable (sp?) to tilting. Just play cool and the cards ill even out over time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually think OP sounded rather calm about the whole thing, other than the fact that he posted it.

-T

Gustavo
05-06-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually think OP sounded rather calm about the whole thing, other than the fact that he posted it.

-T

[/ QUOTE ]

im cool about it . Not happy , but that´s poker quited for the day or i would certanly tilt.