PDA

View Full Version : Should we bother hitting up Empire's reload on Tuesday?

TheHammer24
05-06-2005, 01:54 PM
It almost feels like they are luring us into a trap. They've been closing all of these accounts, and it seems liek they may just be looking for the whores so they can close their accounts if they withdrawal after clearing the 100 dollars.

Pokamastah
05-06-2005, 01:57 PM
I don't think its a trap, but I am not depositing anything into a site I don't trust. I want to be certain that nobody is getting their funds confiscated for simply being negative MGR before I will ever deposit there again.

jrz1972
05-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Keep in mind that Empire also tried to hammer the whores last month just before the reload, but that time it was with an involuntary $10 penalty bonus that made it harder to whore the reload.

For those of us who didn't get stuck with the $10 warning shot, the bonus went as smoothly as always.

If your account isn't closed, I wouldn't sweat any secret traps on bonus day. A bunch of people will be taking advantage of the reload, and the majority won't be whores.

ckmj23
05-06-2005, 01:58 PM
consider the fact that people are having their accounts frozen for no real reason, some are having issues regaining funds in those accounts.

Trap or not, there is no way in hell I will deposit any money at Empire.

signal
05-06-2005, 02:00 PM
This situation has got me thinking. Currently, I am on PNow and I've just finished the bonus.

Should I now do 'cover-play'? Or should I just withdraw and possibly throw kerosene on that green quantitative bridge? Has anyone done anything different with this PNow reload or has everyone just done the standard whore and run?

One thing I do know, however, is that if Empire shuts me down they are retarded industrial solvent sniffers. I've gotten about 60k raked hands there, but now I only use them for boni (the last two), due to R.B. elsewhere.

TheHammer24
05-06-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
some are having issues regaining funds in those accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not heard of anyone expierencing this problem. Most people have gotten the money in their account, if any, transferred to another account or back to NETeller after they were frozen. Please elaborate if you could.

Nato76
05-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Why are they picking on the whores for?

Aytumious
05-06-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be in school.

Stupendous_Man
05-06-2005, 02:10 PM
I finished the NOW reload last night and immediately cashed out. No problems with it either. Had the 2 emails in a matter of seconds. In light of all of this going on, I've considered closing the NOW, Multi, and TOPS accounts as none of them seem to offer frequent reloads. Having said this, a buddy on mine tried to log into NOW to make the deposit and learned that his accounts were closed. After a few emails he was getting no where. He ended up calling one of the sites (forget which one) and as of last night all his accounts were open again. He made the NOW deposit and was working on the bonus.

Speaking of the NOW bonus, when I initially made the deposit, it showed that I had until 05/08 to earn the bonus as that's when it expired. Last night I noticed the date had been fixed to 06/01... 30 days from the deposit date. FWIW.

Stupendous_Man
05-06-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
some are having issues regaining funds in those accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not heard of anyone expierencing this problem. Most people have gotten the money in their account, if any, transferred to another account or back to NETeller after they were frozen. Please elaborate if you could.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I've read all the threads on this issue, but I haven't heard this issue either.

jba
05-06-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone done anything different with this PNow reload or has everyone just done the standard whore and run?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm making a point to play 3/6 rather than my standard 1/2 6m. They're definitely making money on me if I clear my bonus at 3/6.

jba
05-06-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone done anything different with this PNow reload or has everyone just done the standard whore and run?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm making a point to play 3/6 rather than my standard 1/2 6m. They're definitely making money on me if I clear my bonus at 3/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should also add that I just signed up at PNOW, cleared the bonus in the first 2-3 hours after I deposited. I wanted to do the reload but was a little short in neteller so I pulled about half my money ($350) out of PNOW. This was about 5 hours after depositing and about 10 mins after clearing the bonus. The cashout was in neteller in about 1-2 hours, and I immediately redeposited $700 to get NEWDEAL.

no problems

Nato76
05-06-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be in school.

[/ QUOTE ]

?

droolie
05-06-2005, 02:26 PM
My .02...

I don't think this has anything to do with bonus whores per say. It just doesn't add up. What I think we're seeing is the first round of making players choose their skin.

There's no way the Tuesday bonus is a trap. It's 100% bonus up to $100 and the email went out the everyone. This is a real bonus that they want everyone to take advantage of. They made it 10x which makes it less appealing to whores. That's the simple way to make whores stop. Just make the playthrough higher than rakeback. 10x is close but still probably profitable. Multi is doing 15x playthroughs on some of their signups now. If they wanted to trap us they'd make the playthrough lower but the deposit requirement very high. That would be a very good trap as only whores would bite.

I sincerely believe they are slowly busting players with multiple accounts on multiple skins. They probably see some threat to the integrity of the network by players having multiple accounts and want to put an end to that practice. Perhaps hearing reports of the 8+ tabling tags has them worried that the sites games will slowly deteriorate and they will no longe have the reputation of having the best games on the net. This is probably their biggest fear because they charge the highest rake and rely on the beatability of their games to get customers. I can see why they would want to end this quite frankly.

Bonus whores while annoying can't be that much of a drain in the big picture. It just seems that it is too easy to prevent abuse in other ways than to take the totally destructive step of closing accounts and seizing funds. I think if it was just to bust whores they would handle it differently namely by increasing playthroughs and only offering account specific juicy low playthrough bonuses to loyal players.

astroglide
05-06-2005, 02:44 PM
http://www.thestarwarsgalaxy.com/ackbar.jpg

Freudian
05-06-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it's the pimp thing to do.

barongreenback
05-06-2005, 02:54 PM
I just know there's a spot somewhere that if we hit it just right will cause a chain reaction and destroy the whole damn thing.

gojacketz
05-06-2005, 03:23 PM
And pimpin' ain't easy...

Gojacketz

LondonBroil
05-06-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.thestarwarsgalaxy.com/ackbar.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

Nato76
05-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Well I hit up the bonus yesterday with no problem I am still working on clearing it. I guess Empire doesn't consider me a "bonus whore" yet. I think I will play there a couple of hours a month without the bonus so I can continue playing there. Happy whoring.

k000k
05-11-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I hit up the bonus yesterday with no problem I am still working on clearing it. I guess Empire doesn't consider me a "bonus whore" yet. I think I will play there a couple of hours a month without the bonus so I can continue playing there. Happy whoring.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

iluzion
05-11-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

[/ QUOTE ]