PDA

View Full Version : hand comments

11-22-2002, 06:21 PM
I have KQ hearts UTG. I call, next seat raises. 2 callers, as well as both blinds call. I raise because there is a lot of action, and want to get extra bets if I hit my hand. Preflop raises, reraises me, betting capped, and everyone stays in. Flop, Ah Jh 6c. I bet, he raises, 3 callers. I reraise, he reraises, and still get 2 other callers. Turn 10s. I bet, he raises, on caller, I reraise, he caps it, and we still get the other caller. river 6. I check, he bets, caller stays in, I call. He turns over AJ and I take down the huge pot. Any comments? Should I have bet into him on the river, or is this crazy considering I obviously put him on Pocket aces?

yct
11-22-2002, 06:25 PM
You play the hand fine. I think you may want to consider to post future poker hands in the small stakes forum, and you'll get btter response there...

jek187
11-22-2002, 07:08 PM
Looks to me like you have the stone cold nuts. Why not continue raising on the end?

HeartsKing
11-23-2002, 03:29 AM
Doesn't the 6 on the end pair the board, making quads the nuts? Any boat also beats his str8.

jek187
11-23-2002, 04:03 AM
For some reason I didn't see that the 6 paired the board. It's been one of them days...

Looks to me then that he played the hand fine.