PDA

View Full Version : Herbie: Fully Loaded

PoBoy321
05-06-2005, 05:49 AM
I saw Hitchhiker's Guide tonight (last night?) and they had a preview for Herbie: Fully Loaded and let me say, Lindsay Lohan may look hotter in this than in Mean Girls.

Just thought I should give the heads up.

Phoenix1010
05-06-2005, 06:09 AM
Yeah, I agree she looked nice, but that really seemed like it might be the worst movie ever. Horrible preview followed by a horrible movie. Not a fun movie trip.

PoBoy321
05-06-2005, 06:17 AM
Yeah, it really doesn't look like a good movie at all, but I think I'm gonna see it for 2 reasons

A) I loved the original. When I was like 6 years old, I used to watch it with my grandfather like 8 times a day. We would sit there, watch the movie, rewind it, watch it again, rewind it, over and over again.

B) I just might be in love with Lindsay Lohan.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my girlfriend wants to see it.

whiskeytown
05-06-2005, 06:48 AM
I think she looked a lot better with red hair and the bigger implants.

Oh, and back in the day before she looked like she was rode hard and put away wet

oh, and the trout lips don't do it for me...

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com - 2nd item down

RB

PoBoy321
05-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Oh come on, this sounds a bit extreme. "Road hard and put away wet"? Please.

As for the picture, Lindsay Lohan has hundreds of pictures of her taken every day, they're not all gonna turn out good.

whiskeytown
05-06-2005, 07:02 AM
nevertheless - anytime a natural redhead bleaches her hair, I believe it makes baby Jesus cry - it makes me cry.

As my dad used to say, there are only two types of redheads - drop dead nasty and drop dead gorgeous- Lindsey and that Laura Prepon from that 70's show (our resident new poker chick) are two prime examples of what I think were stunning beauties who did NOT do anything good by bleaching the hair.

in any case - I'm a big fan of beauty, but my meter shuts down after even minute doses of "skank" - so what can I say...no Lindsey for me...

I think she almost got booted off this movie after being treated for exhaustion, which was probably chemical in nature, but I digress - everyone's gotten obscenely sick from chemicals a few times in their life - including me...but I've been able to stay out of the hospital, thank god.

RB

peachy
05-06-2005, 12:44 PM
i liked her better with red hair...before she was anorexic and before all her plastic surgery

mmbt0ne
05-06-2005, 03:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
anytime a natural redhead bleaches her hair ... it makes me cry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jakethebake
05-06-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anytime a natural redhead bleaches her hair ... it makes me cry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.