PDA

View Full Version : Phillips Claims there is a Rivalry!

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Vince is such a loser that he wants to continue to embarass himself by continuing the rivalry

[/ QUOTE ]

Written by Paul Phillips on his self controlled, self monitored and self edited Journal. A typical cowardly act in my opinion. He gets to flame me on his Journal with all kinds of false and unflattering remarks and will not allow anyone to post anything contradicitng him. Oh, well I know who the real loser is but I'll keep my opinion to myself. Just thought I'd show you what this hero is really like.

Vince

rwesty
05-06-2005, 04:24 AM
Vince/Smoothcall claimed to be Paul Phillips, correct? Why aren't they still banned?

SoftcoreRevolt
05-06-2005, 04:40 AM
Stop making things up, Paul Philips doesn't even have an internet.

MHoydilla
05-06-2005, 04:42 AM
Vince your just helping to fuel the fire. Continue to rip into the self made millionare who has made a couple of WPT final tables and a couple of WSOP final tables. I mean your Vince Lepore, what do you have to prove, your a self-proclaimed expert with all your cash, fame, and final tables to back it up, right????????

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 05:03 AM
I never claimed to be Paul Philips. get your facts straight. I would never claim to be Paul Philips. I was never banned by this Forum. I banned myself. Do you think you could try being honest. It would help.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 05:05 AM
lol. Yes,you are correct. He does not have his own internet. But I said Journal. That, he has.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Continue to rip into the self made millionare

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, we see where you interests lie. sad...very sad.

Vince

Dynasty
05-06-2005, 06:14 AM
Vince,

You need to stop posting this garbage eventually.

partygirluk
05-06-2005, 06:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Vince is such a loser that he wants to continue to embarass himself by continuing the rivalry

[/ QUOTE ]

Written by Paul Phillips on his self controlled, self monitored and self edited Journal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please show me where on his journal he says this? I see the exact same quote by "pokerizer2005" but none by PP. But I am sure that he did, because a Vince Lepore lie is surely impossible.

Creeper_thp
05-06-2005, 06:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Written by Paul Phillips on his self controlled, self monitored and self edited Journal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please show me where on his journal he says this? I see the exact same quote by "pokerizer2005" but none by PP. But I am sure that he did, because a Vince Lepore lie is surely impossible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly, Paul Phillips and pokerizer2005 are the same person.

srw5n
05-06-2005, 08:28 AM
I think Vince/Smoothcall lifted the ban from himself too soon.

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Please show me where on his journal he says this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Soorry but you are one person I would not "show" anything. You do not deserve the truth for you don't know how to deal with it. I had you on ignore and I don't know what happened. But you are now there again!

Vince

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Clearly, Paul Phillips and pokerizer2005 are the same person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought so at first. But then I realized that this 2005 person was female like so I figured it wasn't Phillips but you might be right.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Vince/Smoothcall lifted the ban from himself too soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you should talk to the forum moderator and ask him to ban Smoothcall for making post as Vincent Lepore. That is grounds for being banned. Then go up to Phillips web site and grab the "AMAZING PROOF" that philips has up there to back you up. I mean after all you do klnow what you and Phillips are talking about don't you?

Vince

ohgeetee
05-06-2005, 11:55 AM
You remind me of a child jumping up and down waving his arms just begging his parents to turn away from The Price is Right to show him just an ounce of attention.

I guess you got your wish though.

partygirluk
05-06-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please show me where on his journal he says this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Soorry but you are one person I would not "show" anything. You do not deserve the truth for you don't know how to deal with it. I had you on ignore and I don't know what happened. But you are now there again!

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic Lepore. When someone asks him an awkward question, the answer is to ignore him.

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess you got your wish though.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not yet. Oh, I never liked the Price is right, I was asking them to change the channel.

Vince

four eight suited
05-06-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Continue to rip into the self made millionare

[/ QUOTE ]

if im not mistaken, he is a self made Billionaire. either way, he is a badass

tpir90036
05-06-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was never banned by this Forum. I banned myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then why didn't you go back to using your old account when you unbanned yourself?

Smoothcall
05-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Yeah PP really made himself look not as intelligent as he claims to be. By going out on a limb and saying i was vince when he was completely wrong. Probably one of the reasons he doesn't post here anymore. He embarrassed himself into hiding. Into his safe pp forum where nobody can disagree with him LOL. But maybe i'm wrong and i am actually vince. As how could the great heist solver, smoothcall uncoverer, be wrong?

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Then why didn't you go back to using your old account when you unbanned yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you asked i will tell you the whole sordid details. I banned myself from posting on 2 + 2. Mat closed my account at my request. When I decided to return I could not access my old account. I tried a new password but could not get in. so I started a new account with the Same name only I spelled my first name out this time. That's it!

Vince

Smoothcall
05-06-2005, 01:28 PM
lol yeah man. he's so cool. just ask him!

tpir90036
05-06-2005, 01:40 PM
I was genuinely curious so thank you for answering and not ignoring me.

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was genuinely curious so thank you for answering and not ignoring me

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading your replies I do not believe that you would ever give me cause to ignore you.

Vince

yaaaflow
05-06-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah PP really made himself look not as intelligent as he claims to be. By going out on a limb and saying i was vince when he was completely wrong. Probably one of the reasons he doesn't post here anymore. He embarrassed himself into hiding. Into his safe pp forum where nobody can disagree with him LOL. But maybe i'm wrong and i am actually vince. As how could the great heist solver, smoothcall uncoverer, be wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Offer some evidence that he is wrong then, perhaps? If you'd like to be taken seriously, of course. Otherwise your current course of action seems to be about right - if the goal is to have everyone believe you and Vince are both utter trolls then I definitely like your line on this one.

Smoothcall
05-06-2005, 05:03 PM
How can one prove oneself? How can he prove i am vince? He is the one that opend his mouth and made lies about me and vince. Shouldn't he have to prove it? So i am a troll unless i can prove it. But pp isn't a troll when he made the lie lol. In fact pp was trolling for quite awhile with vince in last couple months before he got scared into hiding.

But if this is a little proof. I was introduced to mat sklanksy couple weeks ago. Mason has seen me and knows i am not vince. Myrtle(another 2+2 poster) knows i am a being of my own. Thats the best i can do for ya becasue i can't produce i liscence saying i am smoothcall on it. Can you now put you're troll arrow in the direction of pp

yaaaflow
05-06-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How can one prove oneself? How can he prove i am vince? He is the one that opend his mouth and made lies about me and vince. Shouldn't he have to prove it? So i am a troll unless i can prove it. But pp isn't a troll when he made the lie lol. In fact pp was trolling for quite awhile with vince in last couple months before he got scared into hiding.

But if this is a little proof. I was introduced to mat sklanksy couple weeks ago. Mason has seen me and knows i am not vince. Myrtle(another 2+2 poster) knows i am a being of my own. Thats the best i can do for ya becasue i can't produce i liscence saying i am smoothcall on it. Can you now put you're troll arrow in the direction of pp

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Paul was lying - to be lying, he would have to know that you and Vince are different people and be intentionally saying otherwise. Instead he did some research which has some strong, but circumstantial evidence that you two are the same person.

Since his evidence is merely circumstantial, all it would take is a little proof from you to swing things in entirely the opposite direction.

You play poker at the Bellagio, right? Get a picture of yourself holding a sign saying "I AM SMOOTHCALL" posing beside some reasonably recognizable poker player - I guarantee everyone will start to take you a lot more seriously.

Smoothcall
05-06-2005, 05:43 PM
He said he can prove smoothcall is vince. How can he have proof if it is not true? So it was a lie to say that he can prove it.

I just told you mason, mat s., and myrtle have seen me but i still need a picture? And what would that prove? They would just say he got some guy to hold the picture. And frankly i dont care about proving anything and would rather remain anonymous. It just sickens me that pp and his wannabee's all claim with confidence that i am vince when i am not. Actually it doesn't sicken me to see pp do it becasue like i said he made himself look more stupid than anyone else could have lol.

Adjective
05-06-2005, 06:12 PM
What a terrible post to simply draw attention to yourself, does anyone actually care?

yaaaflow
05-06-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He said he can prove smoothcall is vince. How can he have proof if it is not true? So it was a lie to say that he can prove it.

I just told you mason, mat s., and myrtle have seen me but i still need a picture? And what would that prove? They would just say he got some guy to hold the picture. And frankly i dont care about proving anything and would rather remain anonymous. It just sickens me that pp and his wannabee's all claim with confidence that i am vince when i am not. Actually it doesn't sicken me to see pp do it becasue like i said he made himself look more stupid than anyone else could have lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

But the only reason these people believe what they do is all the proof that ANYONE has offered says that you are in fact Vince. You have not made any attempt to prove otherwise, which just makes people think you have no way of proving otherwise.

I think you'll just have to accept that until you pony up and give a little proof that you and Vince aren't the same person, the majority of us will just continue to think of you as a troll with 2+ accounts.

Edit: I ignore the 'Mason/Mat S. know me' comment because there have been a ridiculous number of threads about this, but neither of them have posted in your defense.

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But the only reason these people believe what they do is all the proof that ANYONE has offered says that you are in fact Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, what world are you living in? Since when does the accused have to prove anything.? You and Phillips and a bunch of others here are calling me and Smoothcall liars aand you expect us to prove we are not. You need to get a dose of "fairness" in your life.

vince

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone actually care?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. Why did you respond?

Vince

yaaaflow
05-06-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, what world are you living in? Since when does the accused have to prove anything.? You and Phillips and a bunch of others here are calling me and Smoothcall liars aand you expect us to prove we are not. You need to get a dose of "fairness" in your life.

vince

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon Vince, I'm being incredibly fair here. No one is saying that his proof would be any good in court or anything, but you've gotta admit it is pretty damning. To be honest though I'm surprised you're responding to me, you told me I was on ignore /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif.

Either way, when there is quite strong circumstantial evidence to the one side (Vince + Smoothcall = 1) and NO evidence to the other side (Vince + Smoothcall = 2), realistically which side will people take?

toots
05-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Seeing as how I have Smoothpore on ignore, I don't see a lot of this, but is the "are they the same person?" debate still going on?

1) They're different people. They just have sleepovers, and occasionally post from each other's computers.

2) Smooth has his nose so far up Vince's butt that it's hard to tell where Vince leaves off and smooth starts.

No more complicated than that.

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Mat Sklansky has met Smoothcall and me. That's as much proof as you are going to get.

Vince

PukaPlaya
05-06-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mat Sklansky has met Smoothcall and me. That's as much proof as you are going to get.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it interesting that while you keep claiming that several notable posters/moderators here have met the both of you at the same time (no Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/Superman references please) none has spoken up to back up your claim.

If they have please forgive me and please point to the post where they do. The two of you seem very similar in writing style and tone, however I guess that could be attributed to "birds of a feather etc"...

Anyay not meaning to add fuel to the already months long smoldering fire but I would think that you Vince would want to end this controversy definitively once and for all.

To the folks who can backup Vince's claim that you have met both Smoothcall and Vince and they are not the same person, can you please speak up and end this?

Thank you and let's please get back to our regularly scheduled forum!!!

partygirluk
05-06-2005, 08:38 PM
This post should really be deleted as it is clearly libellous.

Vincent Lepore
05-06-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To the folks who can backup Vince's claim that you have met both Smoothcall and Vince and they are not the same person, can you please speak up and end this?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. End it? Are you serious? It won't end. no matter what proof is provided.

Vince

yaaaflow
05-06-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you say that when no proof has ever been provided? Why don't you try providing proof, then seeing what people say? Maybe I'm just stupid, but that seems like a logical approach to me.

Your Mom
05-06-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Vince,

You need to stop posting this garbage eventually.

[/ QUOTE ]

w_alloy
05-06-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

There is an easy way to end it. Stop posting here. Most people dont enjoy being where they are obviously not wanted.

As for me, this is the last post I make regarding this whole ordeal. I think we should all boycott this garbage.

Myrtle
05-06-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I find it interesting that while you keep claiming that several notable posters/moderators here have met the both of you at the same time (no Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/Superman references please) none has spoken up to back up your claim.

If they have please forgive me and please point to the post where they do. The two of you seem very similar in writing style and tone, however I guess that could be attributed to "birds of a feather etc"...

[/ QUOTE ]

....that's not true. At the risk of being repetitive.....

I know both Vince & Smoothcall....they are indeed two different and unique people. They can both be found at the 15/30 HE tables at the Bellagio most days....

Mason knows this to be true.....He's probably sitting back laughing his arse off at these strings.....as I'm certain that trouble making, needling paisan Vincenzo is....

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Smoothcall
05-07-2005, 01:19 AM
Mat S posted that he has met me. happy now? is this garbage finally over? can we now get back to poker?

Smoothcall
05-07-2005, 01:25 AM
Mat S. has spoken up. Find it. I lost which thread it is as there is so much of ban vince threads. But i hope we can now get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Smoothcall
05-07-2005, 01:28 AM
Did u change you handle? Does that mean you got banned? Finally?