PDA

View Full Version : All-nighter.

YourFoxyGrandma
05-06-2005, 03:52 AM
I've been working on an animation for the past 9 weeks as part of a quarter-long project. A screenable version is due Monday, finished product, Friday. All-nighter #1 is tonight. Anyone else plan on not sleeping?

Yobz
05-06-2005, 03:53 AM
Stop posting and start working.

I'm going to bed, g'night /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PoBoy321
05-06-2005, 03:54 AM
I'm planning on getting to sleep soon. I have a 12:30 latin exam tomorrow that I've really gotta buckle down for. Then I have a Russian exam on Saturday, so I'll probably be up pretty late tomorrow.

Do yourself a favor and don't pull too many all-nighters in a row. Last semester around exam time, I pulled 4 straight all-nighters. By the end I was hallucinating and at one point, was actually walking around the library, fell asleep mid-stride and fell on my face.

YourFoxyGrandma
05-06-2005, 03:57 AM
Yeah, last year around this time I pulled 3 straight. Don't remember much from that 3rd day, but all my friends said that I was a huge [censored].

whiskeytown
05-06-2005, 03:58 AM
I work graveyard - I'll be up for 4 more hrs - nothing new for me..

RB

PoBoy321
05-06-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, last year around this time I pulled 3 straight. Don't remember much from that 3rd day, but all my friends said that I was a huge [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was such a bastard to everyone around that time. My girlfriend says that if I ever get like that again, she'll break up with me, no questions asked. Afterwards, I really hated myself.

Of course, after the 4 nights, I got 1 night of sleep, pulled 2 more all-nighters, went home and didn't get out of bed for 2 1/2 days.

Popinjay
05-06-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was such a bastard to everyone around that time. My girlfriend says that if I ever get like that again, she'll break up with me, no questions asked. Afterwards, I really hated myself.

Of course, after the 4 nights, I got 1 night of sleep, pulled 2 more all-nighters, went home and didn't get out of bed for 2 1/2 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you the slowest worker ever or something?

PoBoy321
05-06-2005, 04:08 AM
No, I'm just a huge procrastinator.