PDA

View Full Version : True Poker is making a mistake

rusty JEDI
11-22-2002, 12:05 PM
I have played internet poker for under a year now. It all started playing play money at truepoker. It was my choice because i liked the social nature of the site. Well their trap worked and i started my career playing $1 tournaments with no fee. at this time they were scheduled every 2 hours. a few months in they tried charging a $1 fee for a $1 tourny, they realized the idiocy behind this and scrapped it and in turn cut $1 tournies to every 4 hours. There was much talk about this in the chat whenever tournies were going on. I did pretty well in these tournies and started playing the 1/2 ring games. I did farely well and became a net winner. Now the whole point to the story is they have cut the $1 tournies to twice a day. Over the last month i had taken a break from truepoker to build up my gutspoker free $20 (and it is doing well). The plan was to come back to true poker when the guts money was done for the true poker ring games and the $1 tournies. However I will likely not be coming back because other sites offer better game selection and promos and the $1 tourny was the big draw for me to True Poker.

I understand i could still play the evening or the morning 1 dollar game, but im not home in the morning and the evening one fits into a schedule sometimes, so it is no longer convenient

Good Bye True Poker

11-22-2002, 05:47 PM
is there any other sites with tournaments that are $1 buy in and no fee.

thanks for any response

-TAURUS-
11-22-2002, 06:15 PM
POKERSTARS......... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

jek187
11-22-2002, 07:11 PM

11-22-2002, 07:27 PM
Stars has $1, $2, $3, and $5 tournaments without a fee.

rusty JEDI
11-23-2002, 02:55 AM
thanks for all the replies, these other sites need to thank truepoker for getting me hooked and then turning me to them. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif