PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Summaries

Voltron87
05-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Is there any way to get the tournament summaries automatically emailed to me from party? I always forget to click the box at the end. The HH's on my comp aren't enough, I need the summaries.

TStokes
05-06-2005, 02:13 AM
I would also be interested in this although I think the answer is no. Everytime I get knocked out I am so quick to click no and end up yelling at myslef.

Big Limpin'
05-06-2005, 02:16 AM
Are these different from whats in C:/Program FIles/PartyPoker/HandHistories/ ?

Cause they are all in there. Sorry if i am insulting your intelligence here, im quite new to party and am not sure of the differences between the emailed ones and the C-drive ones.

Voltron87
05-06-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are these different from whats in C:/Program FIles/PartyPoker/HandHistories/ ?

Cause they are all in there. Sorry if i am insulting your intelligence here, im quite new to party and am not sure of the differences between the emailed ones and the C-drive ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I think they are, the HH's on your hardrive don't have summaries, which pt needs to calculate who finished where. I think. I'm import them all into pt and it tells me i don't have the summaries, and when i get them emailed it works.

dfscott
05-06-2005, 10:11 AM
If you e-mail them and ask the for it, it's about 50-50 whether you'll actually get it or not, but sometimes it works.

Voltron87
05-06-2005, 10:21 AM
I do that for the ones I miss, but I play enough tourneys that it is not a feasible option. It's just the habit of clicking through that window.

dfscott
05-06-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I do that for the ones I miss, but I play enough tourneys that it is not a feasible option. It's just the habit of clicking through that window.

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually ask for them, and then wait a day or two. If they don't show up, I go in and manually enter it. PT can figure it out up to where I busted out, and I really don't care what happened after that, so I just make it up.

dfscott
05-06-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually ask for them, and then wait a day or two. If they don't show up, I go in and manually enter it. PT can figure it out up to where I busted out, and I really don't care what happened after that, so I just make it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, completely missed the fact that this was my Carpal/Tunnel post. Woo-hoo!

hummusx
05-06-2005, 11:11 AM
I have no clue why Party doesn't just make this an option. It's extremely stupid to have to click it on each table.