PDA

View Full Version : LOST

Talk2BigSteve
05-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Does anyone here watch this show??? I don't miss an episode and I am not a big watcher of network TV.

I just want to know what the hell is going on on that island.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

kipin
05-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Hell yeah, its a great show.

What exactly do you not understand about the island?

Soul Daddy
05-05-2005, 10:38 PM
For starters...

What the hell ate the pilot?
Why is Locke able to walk?
What is in the freaking hatch?
What are the numbers?

Talk2BigSteve
05-05-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For starters...

What the hell ate the pilot?
Why is Locke able to walk?
What is in the freaking hatch?
What are the numbers?

[/ QUOTE ]
Where the hell are they?
How come Locke found the hatch, but the french woman didn't in 16 years?
The Numbers match Hurley's lotto ticket?
How the little kid sees a polar bear in the comic and then one attacks him, after Locke had been teaching him use a knife and to "See things in his Mind's eye?"
What about the conversation that Jack and the old black lady had on the beach where He said "There are no other survivors." and she said "I bet their thinking the same thing about us?"
Etc.
Etc.

jstnrgrs
05-05-2005, 11:24 PM
How 'bout "Why does locke want to keep the hatch a secret?" This doesn't make any sense at all. Remember, he druged Boone rather than let him tell others about the hatch. And even after Boone died, Locke did everything he could to keep others from discovering the hatch.

Whats the big deal? Let everyone see the hatch, then maybe one of them will figure out how to get in.

I HATE THIS SHOW.

jstnrgrs
05-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Did anyone else catch that time when Said (SP?) made a compas, and it didn't line up with north (as determined by astronomical methods)? Are they on another planet or something? I think they all died in the plane crash.

Talk2BigSteve
05-05-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How 'bout "Why does locke want to keep the hatch a secret?" This doesn't make any sense at all. Remember, he druged Boone rather than let him tell others about the hatch. And even after Boone died, Locke did everything he could to keep others from discovering the hatch.

Whats the big deal? Let everyone see the hatch, then maybe one of them will figure out how to get in.

I HATE THIS SHOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate this show??? sounds like you have seen every episode to me /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jstnrgrs
05-05-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hate this show??? sounds like you have seen every episode to me

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct.

Soul Daddy
05-05-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone else catch that time when Said (SP?) made a compas, and it didn't line up with north (as determined by astronomical methods)? Are they on another planet or something? I think they all died in the plane crash.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's hilarious. Yet with this show, not at all out of the question. Locke is either protecting them from what is beyond the hatch or being evil. I hoping for evil.

Crveballin
05-06-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's hilarious. Yet with this show, not at all out of the question. Locke is either protecting them from what is beyond the hatch or being evil. I hoping for evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

The network producers are in the hatch. If they open it they will realize its all a reality show.

Shajen
05-06-2005, 09:14 AM
What's with all the hate against the one guy on that island that can save their sorry asses?

Why doesn't [censored] Locke just tell them all that's happened to him.

Why the [censored] do I have more questions after watching this show?

Soul Daddy
05-06-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why the [censored] do I have more questions after watching this show?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the best question of all.

Nottom
05-06-2005, 10:10 AM
I love the show but it's going to turn into another "Twin Peaks" if they don't start bringing some of the loose ends together soon.

Crveballin
05-06-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I love the show but it's going to turn into another "Twin Peaks" if they don't start bringing some of the loose ends together soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

They actually said they were going to avoid the Twin Peaks type show and said a bunch of answers were going to be addressed before the end of the season. If you can get your hands on last months Entertainment magazine they interviewed all the guy and gave a little insight into what to expect out of the season finales.

SameThreadBumper
05-19-2005, 03:41 PM

scream1158
05-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Anyone else pissed that basically nothing has happened in the past 2 episodes? Don't get me wrong, I love the show and never miss an episode but I have been so psyched for the new episodes (because they loved to show reruns in the middle of the season) and the climax has been the launching of the boat and the black smoke. I need some action and answers damnit!

davelin
05-19-2005, 03:52 PM
Haven't been following, anyone know of a good summary/sypnosis site?

private joker
05-19-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly recommend TWoP (http://televisionwithoutpity.com/). The writing is awesome. And they recap every show worth watching (and many that are not).

Nick-Zack
05-19-2005, 03:58 PM
I hope that they rerun it from the beginning. I missed the first several shows and hate to start in the middle. If they don't run it again I will just have to wait for Netflix.

davelin
05-19-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly recommend TWoP (http://televisionwithoutpity.com/). The writing is awesome. And they recap every show worth watching (and many that are not).

[/ QUOTE ]

Gracias

johnnycakes
05-19-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope that they rerun it from the beginning. I missed the first several shows and hate to start in the middle. If they don't run it again I will just have to wait for Netflix.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to wait. (http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?query=lost&submit.x=0&submit.y=0)

Crveballin
05-20-2005, 12:39 AM
Got another link on how to use torrent files? I am behind on the times.

InchoateHand
05-20-2005, 12:40 AM
There was a thread on it this morning...

Crveballin
05-20-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There was a thread on it this morning...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Search function does work.

Torrent help (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2433568&Fo rum=f20&Words=Torrent&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=2 428064&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1 &newerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyp rev=#Post2433568)